Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Is Really A Good Investment or Not? - page 37. (Read 11272 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
There cant be a worse investment than ICOs. Most of the current ICOs are straight up scams and nothing much but copy pasted clones who don't offer any real world use case. If you don't know then most of the ICOs launched last year have already failed.
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
Last year i investet in some many Initial coin offering without knowing what the projects was. There was such an Initial coin offering hype. ALmost every Initial coin offering sold out and reached their hardcap. So because of these hype, it actually rises the price too when it hit the exchanges. I made a good amount of profit last year with Initial coin offering. But this years its different. Since the correction, people are afraid to invest in Initial coin offering and so many project reach just their softcap very barely.
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Investments in ICO are very profitable and promising. It give biggest ROI. It could be easily to 2x in just few month. The main thing is to correctly choose and study the project in order not to lose your investment. One of the best was WanChain. give me 8x, but needed to wait for half an year. And also remember lambden Grin. It makes 5-10x in just 2 days from investing to getting profit, but this one was like a lottery. Put just a little in it Embarrassed.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hi all,

What do think about Welltrado (www.welltrado.io)? I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but I'd like to hear your opinions.

Thank you for your answers!
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Participation in the ICO is a good opportunity to quickly increase your capital but it is also a big risk. Therefore, the choice of the project should be approached very carefully and as you gain experience you will no longer be afraid to participate in the ICO.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
ICO is great investment get some quick profit.but not every ICO. lot of ICOs are scams.if we can invest in a ICO that have great potential and experienced team it will become a really good investment.and also try to invest in hyped ICOs.because they have a very good marketing team.so we can gain lot of profit.
Activity: 14
Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!

I recommend you to pay attention to the project Red Lanterns. It's really interesting and promising ICO. If you invest in ICO Red Lanterns, you can be assured in good result! Read more information about Red Lanterns here https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE .
Activity: 2982
Merit: 610
ICO is not really a specific physical issue. There are different ICOs in terms of both the procedure and the project.

You should consider each individual ICO as a special issue that may be appealing to you or not, just like success at the end or not ..

Yeah you really can't say for sure. Depends on a million factors. Also no one can say whether OP should invest or not in a specific ICO, they have to do their own research and decide on their own.
Our own money so we have to make our own decision, what's important is we know the risk and reward so we will be able
to make the right strategy in investing. Although it's really promising in terms of rewards but we cannot disregard the risk, it will be higher if we will not study.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
It is always a lottery, find the ICOs with the product that already exists - CellBlocks has their own app for example.
Activity: 168
ICO is not really a specific physical issue. There are different ICOs in terms of both the procedure and the project.

You should consider each individual ICO as a special issue that may be appealing to you or not, just like success at the end or not ..

Yeah you really can't say for sure. Depends on a million factors. Also no one can say whether OP should invest or not in a specific ICO, they have to do their own research and decide on their own.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Yes, ICO is good to invest, but you need to know first what will the ICO is capable of to earn profits from it. Make research in an ICO that you are interested to invest in. Do not just invest in an ICO because many ICO are just tom ake money for themselves and when they had enough they will eventually run all the money they get. Good ico to inveat is hard to know. You better have to smart in choosing.
Activity: 182
There are many sites like icoalert.com that give you most of the information you need about an ICO like its presale percentages of profit, investment received till date, the token sale end and the major investors in the initial coin offering through which you can track the current progress of the coin you have invested in.
Activity: 14
Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!

YES for sure! ICO is the future, in my opinion. You invest in the project you like and make money out of it at the same time!!
The one, i've been working with recently is "Red Lanterns". Totally recommend it!
https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Most ICO projects are fraudulent. Therefore, this is a very risky object for investment. It is better to buy promising altcoins than to invest in ICO.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Not in this bearish market Smiley But otherwise yeah, but you need to do research.

Here's a good video on how to do quick and efficient research on ICOs:
https://bestcrypto.tv/414/how-to-quickly-research-crypto-projects/
Activity: 376
Every ICO I invested in has a very good income, for example, Wave, in 2016 and 2017, I worked with Gizer, now I invest in SwissBorg and TokenPay. I believe that all of them will do well in the future, because to tell the truth, there are lots of ICO now.
Activity: 196
ICO is a good investment to get high return but definitely the ICO should have a existing unique product to meet some real life demand such as CellBlocks(cellblocks.io) ICO. I believe in this ICO and the experienced team behind this project.
Activity: 406

This is a rare good tip. I now also think to take part in such an interest form of investment. But I think it's hard to choose the right project
Activity: 83
Please invest ico if you have enough knowledge about it.
Activity: 294
 it is good investment but at the same you need to face lot of risk in it because we don't know whether they are legit on or not. Before investing we have to do some research whether the have capability to prove themselves in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: