Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Is Really A Good Investment or Not? - page 33. (Read 11272 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
i don't think you should invest on ico, but if you have study done your due diligent you can. but my suggest don't.
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
It's a bit risky, but you can multiply your money. Analyse project you are going to invest in and have fun and money!
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
If rush your action in investing an ICO`s , then you are just wasting your money in it. But instead of doing such an inappropriate action just try to read there white paper is and there road map that would be an informative way of knowing what there token is. Be wise of what your decisions are.

for me ico is good choice for invest but only you if have learn well enough that project you want to invest, always prepare for the worst but its worth to try.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 610
It is necessary to study information in details before investing. I think ICO is good for investment but, you have to learn first about ICO that you want to follow in order to get good result.
That is right because that is the only way to minimize the risk and improve your chance of success.
I know a lot of people who have success in investing in ICO and they did not achieve their success easily, they study and carefully evaluate the project
before putting a money to it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
If you ask ''ICO Is Really A Good Investment ?'' is not for me. But if you ask ''ICO WAS Really A Good Investment or Not?'', that was absolutely true. For now ıco's are not profitable.
Activity: 196
The right ICO is a very good investment location. It can make good money before and after.
Activity: 210
If rush your action in investing an ICO`s , then you are just wasting your money in it. But instead of doing such an inappropriate action just try to read there white paper is and there road map that would be an informative way of knowing what there token is. Be wise of what your decisions are.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
It is one of the mew kind of investment now and many people interested and begin to try, but before you jump in its better to know more and deeper about ICO. It is a high risk investment.
Activity: 182
ICO absolutely is a good investment, it's because if you invest in a right ICO (not a scam ICO), then the project reach the hardcap, then you'll become rich even a millionaire, there are already a lot people became like that because of ICO, so yes , ICO is really a good investment
copper member
Activity: 546
I will say Yes, but you have to be careful too because you can make alot from ICO and at the same time loss alot so you have to be extra careful when investing in ICO. Make sure to read the whitepaper, understand the project before investing.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
Now the government more strict, and I think that it is good therefore people will be careful when invest the money in ICO.
Besides, it will allow to minimize ICO fraud as for certain the government will establish standards which have to be observed, eventually, our interest will be protected
and ICO will continue correct
Activity: 26
The answer is unequivocally yes. If you know how to find a good and promising coin that will give you a good profit, then you should try yourself in the role of an investor or just look for and follow the coin
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
There are a lot less projects that bring profit to their investors. And supercrip projects collect all the necessary funds in a closed round
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
To me, ICO is a good investment if it is carefully selected. If you invest in ICO of successful projects, in a couple of months you will have a great reward to reap. Imagine how happy would those people that invested in the ICO of ETH, Ripple, Litecoin and some other top altcoins would have been now.
Activity: 27
It's not enough Just to hear about ICO for invest and do not lose money. Learn the projects that are offered in the market  in the chosen field
I joined the German project Vreo.io  and before I dwell on this project, I analyzed whitepaper, market and existence competitors
Here is main criteria
1. Uniqueness, necessity of idea
2.Clear goal
3.Scalability
4.Transparency, properly allocated budget
5.Concept
6.Team
7.Distribution of tokens
Invest only if you are satisfied with all these points
Activity: 227

ICO differ depending on projects, each ICO represents various ideologies. Now ICO can be profitable if their projects are crowned with success, we can't tell whether there will be a project successful at early stages therefore you should look at structure of the project and to estimate before making the investment decision, some ICO, however, are monetary captures of mare and from prospect of the project. it is possible to notice easily that they are fated to fail.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I suggest that you need to look at the project first before investing. You can do research of the project if it’s profitable or have potential. Because May ICO’s are scam. So you need to check the white paper of the camapaign. We all know that investing is always have a risk not only for ico but also with other coins.
Activity: 73
Some people like to invest in ico, you must know the project very well then can invest in ico. Better do more research and analysis. Some ico are good and some ico are bad. Most of the ico after listing to exchange the price will going down, but if you know the company and the project very well then no issues about it.
Activity: 699
Merit: 250
Investing in the ICO stage is a risky business, as one can stumble upon a skam. And many buy tokens after ICO on stock exchanges, at this stage it is already possible to determine a worthwhile project or not. But if you consider all the risks and choose a worthwhile project for investment in the early stages, then you can buy tokens with bonuses of 20-50%.
Activity: 223
I invested last year in many Initial Coin Offerings, and i always make good profit. I didnt sell all of them, but even the one im already holding now, arent in loss since the correction. So initial coin offerings are always a great way to invest and support a project from the beginning. Mostly you cant get the tokens cheaper then on the ico. THe very good ico's are fast sold out. So if you found a good one, you have to be very fast. The last ico i want to participate i was to slow. So now i have to buy blockcolider coins after they got listed!
Pages:
Jump to: