Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Is Really A Good Investment or Not? - page 74. (Read 11272 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 31, 2017, 01:44:59 AM
For other people it can raise a large of money or just a lost of money . You can lose all those large money if you do not have the necessary information and also not reading thier whitepaper you can easily lose those investment but if you know wht you are doing it can be profit from you
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
December 31, 2017, 01:40:31 AM
I earned huge profit on ICO after it launched in the market but of course we have to do a research first before joining.
Ico is quite risky, sounds should only invest what u can afford to lose
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
December 31, 2017, 01:37:43 AM
In my opinion, the risk of investing in ICO is even lower than that of altcoin, but the return on investment ICO is amazing! So I chose to invest in the ICO project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
December 31, 2017, 01:36:09 AM
Ico definitely good investment if you really making lots of research and investing in right project and waiting patiently until you get your profit may be months or year it’s not just magical thing will give profit immediately atleast you should give some time to show progress for devs.
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
December 31, 2017, 01:17:35 AM
Oh, and everyone should know about this.
https://www.gyft.com/bitcoin/

Also, no one should invest in 1 ICO. First off, look for the Free ICOs, the ones that are like Steemit where you earn for posting, or you earn for sharing their post on Facebook, or you earn for other things like that. Because:

1. That coin doesn't cost you anything

2. That community is going to be the largest

So invest in as many ICOs as you can that look good to you, and especially as many Free ICOs as you can.

It's like asking "What Altcoin should I mine", well "All of them that look good to you"
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
December 31, 2017, 01:16:24 AM
If you can find a good ICO, and at the moment this appears to be the most popular or highly rated ones then you can still get a winner in terms of value appreciation. Some of them are still delivering 10x profit when they hit the exchanges, however picking the wrong one can leave you investment flat or depreciating.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
December 31, 2017, 01:16:18 AM
Its good to invest if the ICO has a potential to be success, as of now its hard to tell if ICO can be success and if not it's just like you lose money.
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
December 31, 2017, 12:56:43 AM
We are launching a Cryptocurrency for Texans next, so if you are a Texan and are interested in being one of the first people mining a Coin based in Texas, then contact me and let me know. Should be done by the end of the Weekend.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
December 31, 2017, 12:39:24 AM
Be careful when you plan to invest in ICOs,  very risky investments, but some of them are amazing, do your own research.
read the whitepaper and road map, developer behind them.
that's right, when you are going to invest in ico's you must be very careful, not all ico are good and not all of them are going to continue what they promise during the ico, so your investment can become useless if you made a mistake.
Activity: 96
December 31, 2017, 12:33:18 AM
ICOs are a really risky investment, so you have to do a good research about them before invest. Many of the ICOs fail, but if you get lucky and you do your work, you can win tons of money with them.
And there’s a lot of ICO to invest in but take time to read their platform and make sure you are 100% sure to risk your money. And be careful also because there are some ICO that is scams. Invest at your own risk,
Activity: 392
Spanish Translator
December 31, 2017, 12:25:21 AM
ICOs are a really risky investment, so you have to do a good research about them before invest. Many of the ICOs fail, but if you get lucky and you do your work, you can win tons of money with them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
December 31, 2017, 12:04:38 AM
Anything will turn out good as long as you do some research to that ICO. Next, speculate whether it will going to be successful or not. Lastly, be careful with some ICO's sometimes it's very risky so it's better to have knowledge first before engaging into investments.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
December 30, 2017, 11:58:56 PM
Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!
For me , I dont see any problem in investing in ICO.
As long as you choose the right ICO for you then you dont have to worry about.
And for you to know if it is right you must do some research so that you could have a backgroun about the ICO your planning to enter.
Aside from that you can earn big from it, if it become success.
Activity: 84
December 30, 2017, 11:57:34 PM
Be careful when you plan to invest in ICOs,  very risky investments, but some of them are amazing, do your own research.
read the whitepaper and road map, developer behind them.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
December 30, 2017, 11:47:54 PM
Anything can be a good investment just do your research.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
December 30, 2017, 11:28:58 PM
Of course, investing in ICO is one of the best ways to earn money. imagine the profit you will get when you have bought Centra token or Playkey token. Both of them are successful ICO
Activity: 516
Merit: 105
December 30, 2017, 09:26:54 PM
Not always,most often not.
But there are promising projects, you need to read the WP and then decide.
If the project is really a good idea, it's worth investing.
If this is a clone of prospective Iso, then it is worthwhile to bypass this project by the party so as not to lose your money
Activity: 79
December 30, 2017, 09:25:59 PM
I have invested in some ico and I am still having investment in some of the projects and I do expect good return as I have been having
Activity: 6
December 30, 2017, 09:24:51 PM
Does anyone know any sharing economy (like Airbnb or Uber) ICOs or projects like Bee Token? I think this space has massive potential and want to invest in it. I'm a former Uber driver and current Airbnb hotel owner so I have a keen personal interest in it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 90
December 30, 2017, 09:02:02 PM
Why are you confused?Why it's not right investment?
Pages:
Jump to: