Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is the best way to invest? - page 21. (Read 27265 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 03:59:23 AM
ICOs are very risky investments, so be careful and do many researches before entering an ICO. If the project is not successful or is fraudulent, you lose the money invested.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
April 02, 2018, 03:57:46 AM
ICO is a lottery. You can increase your money many times, but you can also lose them all. Of course, it is not worth borrowing for such investments. They are very risky, but sometimes they can be very profitable
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
April 02, 2018, 03:27:21 AM
Do you think ICO is the best way to invest in?
ICO can become a good investment if you have a lot of knowledge. ICO is a risky investment because there are fake ICOs in the cryptocurrency world! There are a lot of scammer so be careful if you will going to invest your money on ICOs.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
April 02, 2018, 03:13:49 AM

It depend on the ICO you are investing in.  IF it is reliable ICO then yes but if not you will lose big time. 
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
April 02, 2018, 03:10:50 AM
Probaly no, but one of the best for sure.
I believe, that it is even better to invest in the project when it will make something after ICO.
May be you will pay higher price for tokens, but you will be sure, that project already made something and has potencial for future development.
Activity: 182
April 02, 2018, 12:26:21 AM
Well ICO can bring big profits you can x10, x50 but the risk it brings is also great. You need to know that 80-90% of ICOs are Scam so much profit is very risky, you need more knowledge to analyze and evaluate new ICO.
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
April 01, 2018, 11:59:03 PM
If you are ready to face the high risk investment and might lose all your money then start learning about ICO and find the good one. There are a good ICO out there and you need to find them.
Activity: 210
April 01, 2018, 11:56:46 PM
in my opinion, the best way to invest is to research and get involved in the community, finding the right coins that will grow for sure. ICO often grows uncertain, because many of them are just a system to earn money. there is a cool project. usually a coin for payment and not a token, which has a good developer. the world now turns into a crypto payment and surely there will be more coins you earn.
Activity: 187
April 01, 2018, 11:49:59 PM
This information is really hard to find because you will find people suggesting only their projects and thus it is hard to get neutral advice. Let me suggest you some ICOs which have got good potential :

Telecoin: It is going to compete with Western Union and has got a number of advantages over it. For instance, it allows users even without bank account to make payments with the help of mobile.

Coinnnup: In addition to transferring money or doing mobile recharges, this can be used even for buying daily groceries. This can be utilized by retail businesses and thus has got good scope.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 11:13:54 PM
Make investment in ICO can be more profitable. If you have time, to analyse a lot of information and if you don't be afraid to take the risks, A successful ICO will make your investment worth but on other terms, it will turn bad for you. Gaining money in ICO is not really that hard but atleast you just have to trust an altcoins you wish to invest.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
April 01, 2018, 03:47:13 PM
I think a great team is the best way to invest in.
You can participate in ICO, but without the good team and product that has a demand in the market it will be difficult to get X.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
April 01, 2018, 03:26:45 PM

It is very difficult to give a clear answer on this subject. Depending on the ICO project to be invested, the answer may be yes or no, because many ICO projects are usually scam, or the product price is entering the marketplace below the ICO price. But there are some quality projects that really give you more than you can afford. The answer for such projects would be yes, but for other scam or poor quality projects, the answer would be undisputed and clearly not.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
April 01, 2018, 03:25:13 PM

Hello, I will gladly answer your question, if you have enough funds, then I would recommend you to invest in ICO as you can exaggerate your balance at times but remember all your investments at your peril and risk
Activity: 5
March 30, 2018, 10:43:04 PM
No one is talking about this one, yet. Flock News.

I have just joined this ICO, I talked to a dev today. New project, just released yesterday.

Revolutionary, let me tell you. They are building a decentralized, community driven news network. The team is an anonymous congregation of employees from mainstream media news outlets, they want to change the industry. No more corruption, manipulation, control and exploitation of news for monetary gains and corporate greed!

Not only is the idea noble, but FLK will have a 1000% ROI during the ICO. Exchanges shortly after, talks are in progress. You may notice simplicity, but thats the point.They want the project to be dictated by us as a collective group, and not some mysterious central team figures! To get the community started they are offering an airdrop to the first 100 people who join the official telegram, and are significantly active in it.The airdrop will be 10k tokens. After the ICO these will be valued ~0.2 ETH.

1000% ROI guaranteed if you get in RND 1 or 2 and a lucrative airdrop? Im in. My ETH waits.

t.me/flocknewsofficial
Activity: 238
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
March 30, 2018, 10:32:46 PM
I think yes, because I think investing in ICO is very profitable than we invest the other.
ICO is one of the best choice to invest in. Short term bounty campaigns and long term bounty campaigns is profitable and to investors who really wants to invest is just need to obtain patience, a lot of patience. Just pick a good project. A concrete and legit project.
Every ICO has no assurance to make a good impact in the crytoworld. It's a high risk investment that needs a thorough studying about their legitimate company. You're lucky if you find one.
Activity: 120
March 30, 2018, 09:57:23 PM
You need to choose ICO who have been analyzed with due diligence by analysts and do not invest in pool syndicate that can steal your money. CryptoCompass is displaying ICO projects at presale stage with good entries. They don’t pool (risk and legal), but agree on exclusivity directly with the ICO team. So no additional risk from the investor side.

their new ANN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3178063.new#new    

website to claim access : https://www.crypto-compass.io/
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 09:29:26 PM
ICO is the best way to earn money quick
Activity: 191
March 30, 2018, 09:26:06 PM
Make investment in ICO can be more profitable. If you have time, to analyse a lot of information and if you don't be afraid to take the risks, A successful ICO will make your investment worth but on other terms, it will turn bad for you. Gaining money in ICO is not really that hard but atleast you just have to trust an altcoins you wish to invest.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
March 30, 2018, 06:22:13 AM

I do really think ICO is the best way to invest in, it's because there are a lot of my friends that already earned so much money and become rich through ICOs, so i do really think that ICO is the best way to invest in.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 06:18:59 AM
If you spend a little more time and learn all aspects of ico, then there is a high probability not to lose and invest in a really promising project and make a profit in the future. Of course, this is risky, but it's definitely worth trying.
Pages:
Jump to: