Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is the best way to invest? - page 19. (Read 27265 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 10:36:44 AM
Yes, its ice was the best way to invest. It was a great opportunity to buy their tokens and would be double their value if their projects would be successful, but it would also be a risky moved we cannot assure what will happen in the end
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 10:31:34 AM
ICO is the best way to invest and earn and also the best way to lose all investments because of many risky projects nowadays! If you do decide to take a chance on an ICOs you need to follow some rules! Firstly find out everything you can about the development team. Google their name and find out as much as you can about them. Read the ANN thread and Whitepaper and always be cautious when you investing in new projects! ICOs can be a highly profitable way to make money with cryptocurrency. Learn how to conduct thorough due diligence and pick projects with the highest chance of success. The most successful ICOs came along with outstanding communities as well.

Activity: 453
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 10:22:00 AM
ICO is the best way to invest in digital coins, but we have to learn a lot about ICO investment options, because ICO has a risk loss, today so many scam ico around us ,we must   have learned about ICO and understand them before we invest.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 10:14:19 AM
Today's scam ICO is available all over the web, newspapers and social networks. I do not think the ICO investment is the best for the moment, we can lose all capital without the potential ICO experience. I think you should invest in coins that have been exchanged so it is safer.
Activity: 111
April 04, 2018, 10:08:21 AM
Yes, I think ICO is the best option for investing. Minimum of formalities maximum efficiency. If you have sufficient qualification, then from a variety of projects you can choose one that will have a good risk / return ratio. Plus in ICO is relatively short period of time of money return.
Activity: 448
April 04, 2018, 09:48:21 AM
Investing in ICOs gives one a head start as the coin is still new and most people will probably be cautious approaching it, its however worth it as if the project succeeds, the token value will rise to the benefit of the seed investors,
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
April 04, 2018, 09:35:05 AM

ICOs gives investors and early opportunity to put invest in a coin in its earl stages when its not yet popular, if the project succeeds then the investor has lots to gain as the tokens may just prove valuable
Activity: 68
April 04, 2018, 09:00:23 AM
I believe yes. There are a lot of ICO programs to be launched in the coming months. The closest one is Bitnautic ICO program. I guess it is starting from April 15th, 2018. Seems promising to me! Check out the link https://www.bitnautic.io/en
Activity: 322
April 04, 2018, 05:37:25 AM
ICO might be the best way to invest our money because we cannot know if we are investing in an ICO that is best because everything can be a best opportunity if you know what you are doing so it is still up to you on how you are going to make it as the best way to invest, if you will understand or study the ICO then you might call it the best way to invest because you can invest in the great projects.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
April 04, 2018, 04:56:35 AM
Yes! This is especially true for newbies and less experience cryptocurrency investors. ICO is less technical and you don't have to make many decision about the success of it.  And when the token hit the exchange, you could take your profit.
Activity: 156
April 04, 2018, 04:17:09 AM
The amount of reaching hardcaps in the newly constructed icos has risen again. Investors are returning to icos. Let's see how these hardcaps ico are traded on the stock exchange.
Will we see whether the prices will decrease or not
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 04:15:49 AM
You should not expect this to be a magic formula of high profits and throw some ETH or BTC to just try to sell it on the road more as soon as the token gets into the ICO.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
April 04, 2018, 04:09:05 AM
Now bad activity among investors. And many ICO do not reach their goal. Even if the project is going to work, it can not raise funds and fail. A lot of projects now and this is bad for the investor, because he is at a loss!
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 04, 2018, 03:17:03 AM
You can make so much money with good ico but lose all your money with bad ico. There are a lot of scams these days, you need to pick the right icos to invest. Don't invest with money you can't afford to lose. Be reasonable, check whitepaper, check roadmap.
Activity: 10
April 04, 2018, 03:02:44 AM
Do you think ICO is the best way to invest in?

In my opinion, ICO will help me increase my balance very fast but it very risk because we invest in something called trust. Have very much case ico success, the development team disappeared without leaving any traces, undocumented to protect us from such scams. So, be careful when want to investing a ICO. Let's reference from community, friend and expert to choose a potential project. Good luck!!!
Activity: 53
April 04, 2018, 02:44:52 AM
ICO is good way to invest , but sometimes , after new token arrived to exchange , it is possible to buy new tokens for a price lesser than was ICO price . And even lower than presale price. But this happens not really often.
Activity: 14
April 03, 2018, 03:38:02 PM
Do you think ICO is the best way to invest in?

Yes! ICO is a really best way to invest! I recommend you to pay attention to the project Red Lanterns. It's very interesting and unusual project, which can get you big profits and amazing experience! Find out more here https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE .
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
April 03, 2018, 02:22:52 PM
ICOs are definately a good investment opportunity, the tokens are cheap and one can make good returns if the project proves to be a success. however one has to do a thorough research on the coin they are investing in just to make sure they are putting their money in the right place

I trust ICO if I see that the team is cool and consists of professionals that have been working on the market for a long time. Right, investing in these projects is a very profitable business, but you need to deal with reliable ICOs.
Activity: 69
April 03, 2018, 01:00:00 PM
Often you can buy altcoin on the exchange is much cheaper than it was at the ICO. So take your time, especially now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 03, 2018, 12:58:52 PM
Hello!Now is not the best way to invest becose many of scams, but if u check truly good that ico where u want to invest u can do it but aware!In my opinion im dont invest now in icos many of my friends dont get now profit and find some scams,i wait for stable market cap and ico regulations then only in future i do invests.
Pages:
Jump to: