Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌ - page 45. (Read 173416 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
in general, the idea of ​​payment through a token is not bad enough, I know projects that sell services for their own tokens and their price is high, but I'm not sure that the project will be able to collect enough money

Why not? The business part of medicine is really profitable, especially in the western countries. I can't imagine someone with a half decent idea having trouble tapping into that well, let alone someone with a good project like this.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I think that VoxelX have small talented and inspired team with a compassionate leader at the helm are enough to make a big impact. Cool
Thanks for sharing this

I really would like this project to suceed so I hope that small team would expand. Any news on some advisory expansions to the team?

The current size of the team is obviously enough to set the project on its feet, but further development of the platform will probably need a slightly larger one.
this is one of our first tasks if the ICO succeeded, to expand the VoxelX team

You mean right after you reach soft cap.or after sale ends?

Well if the project succeeds and actually gets to the soft cap then the team will maybe rethink their strategy and start expanding the platform, and that would require more people.

I don't know... I'm not sure they would change their plans if they reach the hard cap, I think it's already calculated into that.

Agreed. I doubt they would expand all at once. They could probably upgrade existing functionalities.

The road map does not specify the various options for events, depending on the number of fees. Just good fees can positively affect the speed of the project. It is possible, and local correction, if necessary.
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
in general, the idea of ​​payment through a token is not bad enough, I know projects that sell services for their own tokens and their price is high, but I'm not sure that the project will be able to collect enough money
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
What do you plan to do with unsold tokens?
Unsold tokens will be burned

How is that done,can someone explain the process?

I've heard so many times about this term but I have no idea what it means, can anyone explain it? Thank you Smiley
It is likely that, not sold coins, can be sent to this address: 0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000
It is assumed that no one has access to the wallet address. Thus coins can be burned. Rather, they are considered as burnt.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
I think that VoxelX have small talented and inspired team with a compassionate leader at the helm are enough to make a big impact. Cool
Thanks for sharing this

I really would like this project to suceed so I hope that small team would expand. Any news on some advisory expansions to the team?

The current size of the team is obviously enough to set the project on its feet, but further development of the platform will probably need a slightly larger one.

Well if the project succeeds and actually gets to the soft cap then the team will maybe rethink their strategy and start expanding the platform, and that would require more people.

I don't know... I'm not sure they would change their plans if they reach the hard cap, I think it's already calculated into that.

Agreed. I doubt they would expand all at once. They could probably upgrade existing functionalities.
Activity: 196
Thanks for sharing this

Activity: 224
Thanks for sharing this

Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Whats will be the circulating supply,right after token sale?
Activity: 210
Thanks for sharing this

Activity: 182
Thanks for sharing this

Im sure team will react properly and get more people when and if needed.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Thanks for sharing this

Activity: 266
Unsold tokens can be used for other purposes too,its not mandatory to burn them,but in that way it has to be completely transparent and honest.But easiest way to deal with that is burning,so most teams decides to go with that.

can you write about some other purposes they could be used if not burnt? I would really like to know. tnx.

Clearly, if the developers so decide the excess tokens are burned, it's transparent as this should be mentioned in the WP... I'm also interested in cases where they do not do that?  Smiley
Thanks for sharing this

Thanks for sharing this

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Thanks for sharing this
Activity: 308
Merit: 34
Activity: 196
Unsold tokens can be used for other purposes too,its not mandatory to burn them,but in that way it has to be completely transparent and honest.But easiest way to deal with that is burning,so most teams decides to go with that.

can you write about some other purposes they could be used if not burnt? I would really like to know. tnx.

And we are not just talking about giving out those tokens without purpose, right?

Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Activity: 252
What do you plan to do with unsold tokens?
Unsold tokens will be burned

are you gone said to us if that happend?

said to us? What does that mean? But yeah, ''burning'' is standard practice.

Vish we used a different term, people might think we are actually burning money XD

I had trouble with this when I started but as I advanced, the term started getting more familiar and now I know what they actually do with them. But yeah, I get what you are saying.

Burning tokens sounds pretty wasteful, but since it is actually almost like burning money, but for a legitimate reason it does make sense. And it makes sense to burn them as well.

Means all the tokens that remain as a surplus will be burn after sale according to what is already written in WP Huh
Pages:
Jump to: