Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌ - page 60. (Read 173416 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
What the idea can you clarify?
Please visit the website to have the best clarification
https://voxelx.io/

in short
Multidisciplinary learning is one of the most challenging tasks in medical education, on both the graduate and postgraduate levels. And as the volume of information in medical sciences grows rapidly, the demands on on this type of learning are getting bigger.
Our mission is to revolutionize the multidisciplinary learning by creating a blockchain powered online DICOM-platform to simulate medical learning. VoxelX’s team is one of the few that is working since 2013 in implementing DICOM-images in medical e-learning specially in radiology field.

...with the premise that it will be able to be later used in other branches of medicine?
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The project also needs to provide more information, so that we can study this project in more detail. Maybe I will support your ICO.

Read the whitepaper and test the platform and you should be able to get all the info needed just from that.
or come and visit us our social media

There are a bunch of options to get information. This is a project that really delivers on it's social media and there's no way you get left in the dark.

I agree, the tim is quite active here on the forum so the answer is never late and a lot of ambiguity are explained here Smiley
Thanks for the positive feedback we appreciate it
copper member
What the idea can you clarify?
Please visit the website to have the best clarification
https://voxelx.io/

in short
Multidisciplinary learning is one of the most challenging tasks in medical education, on both the graduate and postgraduate levels. And as the volume of information in medical sciences grows rapidly, the demands on on this type of learning are getting bigger.
Our mission is to revolutionize the multidisciplinary learning by creating a blockchain powered online DICOM-platform to simulate medical learning. VoxelX’s team is one of the few that is working since 2013 in implementing DICOM-images in medical e-learning specially in radiology field.
copper member
After sale starts,do you plan to have some live update on the amount raised,so we can check at any time?
Yes sure we will keep you updated

I can hardly wait to start, wish you good luck and to succeed! Smiley
We are all waiting....
Activity: 252
The project also needs to provide more information, so that we can study this project in more detail. Maybe I will support your ICO.

Read the whitepaper and test the platform and you should be able to get all the info needed just from that.

There are a bunch of options to get information. This is a project that really delivers on it's social media and there's no way you get left in the dark.

I agree, the tim is quite active here on the forum so the answer is never late and a lot of ambiguity are explained here Smiley
Activity: 224

copper member

Activity: 280
What type of information do you need to know more?

I think those who are in the field of medicine will probably have the most questions and can provide good insight on the subject.

copper member
After sale starts,do you plan to have some live update on the amount raised,so we can check at any time?
Yes sure we will keep you updated
Activity: 70

Make sure to join their telegram group for fast info,but team is very active on the forum as well,so im sure you will get an answer for every question.
copper member
What type of information do you need to know more?
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
copper member
I think the idea of the project is very good, but in order to achieve success, I combine medicine and crypto currency very much.
Thanks for the support
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think the idea of the project is very good, but in order to achieve success, I combine medicine and crypto currency very much.
Do you have any information about amount of people that are currently testing your platform?

I think there is some kind of registration required, am I right? If so then they have an approximate number of participants, but with open testing, you can never be really sure what part of the user community is really testing and exploring the app and how many of them have just registered to have a quick look.

As far as I understand, testing is open to everyone, it is only a condition to be a professionals in the field to work on the platform so the results can be as accurate as possible.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Do you have any information about amount of people that are currently testing your platform?

I think there is some kind of registration required, am I right? If so then they have an approximate number of participants, but with open testing, you can never be really sure what part of the user community is really testing and exploring the app and how many of them have just registered to have a quick look.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Do you have any plans for live AMA in the near future?
Pages:
Jump to: