Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥✅[ICO LIVE] SGAT Platform for data storage, certification and traceability - page 18. (Read 899499 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
why does the platform have a private area? Could you explain?
It is made in order to receive SGAT’s corporates and commercial partners
And in which part of SGAT teams will be located. It is smart
Activity: 252
It is made in order to receive SGAT’s corporates and commercial partners
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Activity: 42
How are u different from ETH? From the first view u are like advanced version of ETH
We differentiate the smart contract platform and our blockchain for better scalability.
We offer smart contract for various industries with a user friendly interface much simpler than Solidify

Where may i check any example of your smart contract? Code at least

Our smart contract platform (MVP) is being developed through our private ICO.
It will be available at the end of summer.
For the moment we have developed the exploration of our blockchain

Exploration is another word for researching phase. Do you have the details worked out or has nothing been decided yet?

Do you mean details on the technology we will use or more the mechanics and use cases ?
We aim through our MVP to show two use cases that we will launch after the ICO. These use cases will be mainly for individuals, the second will also benefit to merchants Wink
Further developments of our smart-contracts technology will depend on the commercial partnership we will have in the coming months !
Stay tuned because we are preparing this summer a video promoting our project and the MVP Wink

Was referring to the mechanics and use cases, but it's best to wait for the MVP then. That will probably answer most of the questions.

Indeed the MVP will answer to a lot of question ! We are finalizing the newsletter that will be sent int he coming days. We try to detail as much as possible the tech and language used. But for the use cases regarding the MVP unfortunately you ll have to wait for the video.
But to summarize, the MVP will at least show two use case, the first being our value transfer application (western union like) while the second will be a case of payment under certain condition (a selling between two individuals for example or between a merchant and an individual) Wink
Wii the coins have any lock up period? Or they will be tradable just after ico is over?
No. Will be available for trade as soon as ico is over

The bonus part will be locked for a few weeks but the rest will be tradable as soon as we are listed on an exchange.
The mix of eth and monero tech may make this project one of the most disruptive one on the market!
I dont truly understand whats the need of monero implementation here??

Our blockchain is based on CryptoNote, like Monero, mainly for the privacy it provides but also a better scalability thanks to the size variability of the blocks ! Smiley
Merit: 11
The mix of eth and monero tech may make this project one of the most disruptive one on the market!
I dont truly understand whats the need of monero implementation here??
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
How are u different from ETH? From the first view u are like advanced version of ETH
We differentiate the smart contract platform and our blockchain for better scalability.
We offer smart contract for various industries with a user friendly interface much simpler than Solidify

Where may i check any example of your smart contract? Code at least

Our smart contract platform (MVP) is being developed through our private ICO.
It will be available at the end of summer.
For the moment we have developed the exploration of our blockchain

Exploration is another word for researching phase. Do you have the details worked out or has nothing been decided yet?

Do you mean details on the technology we will use or more the mechanics and use cases ?
We aim through our MVP to show two use cases that we will launch after the ICO. These use cases will be mainly for individuals, the second will also benefit to merchants Wink
Further developments of our smart-contracts technology will depend on the commercial partnership we will have in the coming months !
Stay tuned because we are preparing this summer a video promoting our project and the MVP Wink

Was referring to the mechanics and use cases, but it's best to wait for the MVP then. That will probably answer most of the questions.
Wii the coins have any lock up period? Or they will be tradable just after ico is over?
No. Will be available for trade as soon as ico is over
Merit: 11
What about hedge funds investments? Are there any agreements with any of them?
I would also like to know BUT i understand that team can not comment that Sad
Such knowledge would be very appreciated. If i knew some funds  are investing in - i would invest more
I would also like to know BUT i understand that team can not comment that Sad
When ICO is gonna be over? Whats the duration?
All the dates are inducated on the website.
PS dont loose your chance to get 15% bonus now
Activity: 252
When ICO is gonna be over? Whats the duration?
Merit: 29
What about private blockchains implementation? Will it be possible with sgat?
Hm.. Good question, i oversee the trend of private blockchains in future
I guess yes, thats possible due to advanced smart contracts and monero tech implementation
Hm.. Good question, i oversee the trend of private blockchains in future
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
so what are the reasons of making 2 parts of the system?
I guess, that a general-public area plays role) abyway - it must have sense
As I remember, it will include a small catering area – coffee type
Anything else? Could you tell me please? I do like this idea and I need to get it)
It will be like the co-working or privatizable areas to host various events.
Pages:
Jump to: