Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥✅[ICO LIVE] SGAT Platform for data storage, certification and traceability - page 22. (Read 899499 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
what will be the developed tool here? How it can be described?
Merit: 11
what does this platform modify? On what does it work?
this team works on the source code of the blockchain.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I got in this idea. I'm interested to look how the founders realize the idea!  Good luck dev's!
what does this platform modify? On what does it work?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
what is the technology that SGAT? How does it work?
it develops will thus allow the configuration of smart-contracts without modification)
Activity: 252
what is the technology that SGAT? How does it work?
Activity: 454
Merit: 100
For some reason I always trust European projects more. Probably has something to do with how strong and innovative the European economy has been over the past few decades.
Very ambitious projects that I'm definitely interested in.
What are the reasons for token price growth in future??
The same why ETH is growing. Mass adoption and mass usage. It will be fuel for all the blockchains operations within its iwn blockchain
It will take some time to get the same level of adoption as ETH has now. It is definitely long term project.
Not so long term as u think. ETH is stacked with development now. Plasma and sharding wont be ready for upcoming two years for sure. Sgat has all the opportunities to rise for the eth level
The same why ETH is growing. Mass adoption and mass usage. It will be fuel for all the blockchains operations within its iwn blockchain
It will take some time to get the same level of adoption as ETH has now. It is definitely long term project.
This looks like so legit i do background check and search the team members and they are real in this kind of work or company.
Merit: 22
What does exactly mean the word tailor made in the name of this thread and project overall??
That means smart contracts here will be more advanced and project itself will operate with smart contracts more efficiently
Merit: 29
What does exactly mean the word tailor made in the name of this thread and project overall??
Why so low bonus currently? Only 15%
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
What about experience your team has? U gonna challenge ETH. Ur team has to be spotless though
Ur tech is quite disruptive and unique, but is it audited and well tested?
Team is familiar with all the possible tech issues and check and recheck everything for sure!
I heard bug bounty program is planned. Any aprix dates when?
No dates yet. Im also curious about that, would like to take part
Why do you choose MONERO and not eth, qtum, neo or any other establised blockchain? Perhaps try the newer blockhain like Vite, quarkchain
Monero it very advanced tech. Moreover it provides the opportunity of future privacy features implementation
Activity: 145
Merit: 6
Why do you choose MONERO and not eth, qtum, neo or any other establised blockchain? Perhaps try the newer blockhain like Vite, quarkchain
Activity: 2
Its such a brilliant idea. The team behind it seems to clearly know and understand what they aim to achieve in a specified manner. Will always be following it.

Indeed, the project sounds amazing!
Pages:
Jump to: