Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥✅[ICO LIVE] SGAT Platform for data storage, certification and traceability - page 14. (Read 899499 times)

copper member
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
Our CEO with John McAfee at the Malta Blockchain Summit:)

copper member
copper member
Save the date! From 1 to 5 November, we will be in Malta for the Blockchain Summit ! If you are around, come and meet us! Wink

Activity: 31
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
This is another user friendly and secure environment  which offers decentralized storage and data certification tools that directly applies in blockchain technology. This project has a solid mission which directly attracts clients from businesses. If the team successfully executes their project blockchain industry will surely revolutionize.
Activity: 336
SGAT is A powerful blockchain infrastructure offering decentralized applications and tailor-made smart contracts.
Mission - Offering blockchain solution adapted to the challenges of all sectors

I will follow your program because of very good ideas and missions,

copper member
SGAT Alpha MVP — How to push data in our blockchain

copper member
I have been watching for this project for a long time and I see that this is really a grand idea for the further development of the crypt-exchange industry. this idea will expand the boundaries and create conditions for the implementation of the activities of successful sellers.

Thank you for your support: D
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I have been watching for this project for a long time and I see that this is really a grand idea for the further development of the crypt-exchange industry. this idea will expand the boundaries and create conditions for the implementation of the activities of successful sellers.
copper member
Thank all for your support and stay turned ICO coming soon !!!!
Activity: 19
Great project and great work guys.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
This project finds their mission and selects and builds an optimal algorithm there. It makes it possible to realize Smart Contract without changing the source code, and it provides various solutions by providing it.
copper member

DEV NEWS #3 (12 SEPTEMBER 2018)

Hi, I am a crypto investor and I liked your project. Just wanted to know how will I get more information about blockchain and do you have any token if yes then what will be benefit of holding token?

Hello,

Here are the specificities of our tokens:

Protocole : Cryptonight
Maximum supply : 30,120,000 SGAT
Block emission speed : approx. every 60 second
Proof of work

At the end of the ICO there will be a maximum of 12,000,000 tokens issued
The rest will be minning by the community;)
Activity: 45

DEV NEWS #3 (12 SEPTEMBER 2018)

Hi, I am a crypto investor and I liked your project. Just wanted to know how will I get more information about blockchain and do you have any token if yes then what will be benefit of holding token?
copper member
Dear community,
SGAT ICO is being rated by the community on ICOBliss !! https://icobliss.com/ico/sgat
We currently have a great rating of 4.5 !! But you can still improve it with your vote ! 😉
It’s a 2min process where you only need to sign up to the website and then be able to rate our ICO !
We count on your support to make SGAT even greater !!! 🚀

The voting is open only until Oct 2 so we really need your support! Smiley
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: