Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥✅[ICO LIVE] SGAT Platform for data storage, certification and traceability - page 33. (Read 899499 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
With the development of the blockchain, more companies are interested in the opportunities that the new technology provides. One of the most promising is the use of smart contracts and this indicates that the project is on the right track.
Yes, the use of smart contracts simplifies work in many areas of activity, increasing trust between business partners and the level of security of ongoing transactions, as well as significantly reducing costs.
The banking sector alone can save up to $ 12 billion annually, using smart contracts and blockchain
Most users still do not understand how the algorithms on which smart contracts are built work.
Activity: 140
With the development of the blockchain, more companies are interested in the opportunities that the new technology provides. One of the most promising is the use of smart contracts and this indicates that the project is on the right track.
Yes, the use of smart contracts simplifies work in many areas of activity, increasing trust between business partners and the level of security of ongoing transactions, as well as significantly reducing costs.
The banking sector alone can save up to $ 12 billion annually, using smart contracts and blockchain
Activity: 98
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Activity: 154
In addition, new companies like piranhas, bite own place in business and claim to take the place of business veterans)))
Activity: 84
I said that the guys are serious ... and they intend to win in the field of technological breakthrough.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
To date, the reality lies in the constant problems that arise in the field of cybersecurity, the project must solve it with the help of a smart contract
Activity: 168
If we make assessment of traditional business, then even the fact that there are old corporations that already have a long-established audience - does not prevent the emergence of a new company.
The idea is certainly not new, there are already very many blockchains, and it will be difficult enough to break through into the service rankings, especially when the price constantly falls on the crypto currency.
Activity: 112
The team will have to try hard to create a fully working and secure crypto platform.
We are extremely proud to announce the release of the first version of our web application !!! 🔥 💥 🔥 💥
At the moment, we released SGAT Explorer but stay tuned, many other features coming!! Wink
Visit https://app.sgat-technologies.com/
Login: demo
Password : demo

Very good, it's a pity of course that functional is limited, but I think you correct.
We are extremely proud to announce the release of the first version of our web application !!! 🔥 💥 🔥 💥
At the moment, we released SGAT Explorer but stay tuned, many other features coming!! Wink

And how far is it from a full working platform? You already have a beta version of the project.

it's very cool that you are working at such a fast pace on the development of the project.

Well done guys, I like your approach to work ... the project will live.
What are the competitive advantages you have over other platforms for smart contracts? Tell me more in detail, or give a link to the description.
Activity: 42
This is how I understand your project will be an alternative for blockchain ETH, waves and eos? Do you have already platform with smart contracts?

We just released the first version of our web application : https://app.sgat-technologies.com
At the moment, we just released SGAT Explorer for consulting our blockchain but we are currently working on the MVP of our smart-contracts tool so stay tuned Wink
The idea worth attention is 100%. I hope you will make a potential project. I will be happy to watch your development.
I agree that the SGAT project will make a great impact on cryptonomy and in general on the very development of technology.
Merit: 1
This is how I understand your project will be an alternative for blockchain ETH, waves and eos? Do you have already platform with smart contracts?
Activity: 42
Pages:
Jump to: