Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥✅[ICO LIVE] SGAT Platform for data storage, certification and traceability - page 37. (Read 899499 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I suggest that you follow the project website, study the project deeper, penetrate them and make a decision. I am sure that you will not remain indifferent.
Yes, there are a lot of interesting things on the website, the project looks very strong in the world of crypto currency, I think this will be a successful course for the team.
Using smart contracts gives the project great advantages among competitors, so the team is now one step ahead.
Correctly, smart contracts are an instrument that can potentially go beyond the niche in which they exist at the moment, and make daily life more comfortable, and the legal relationships that arise between people are more effective and reliable. Therefore, the project SGAT has a trump card.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
This project aims to participate in this adventure, a real transformation of the economy and management initiated by the blockchain, which however, will be gradual.
I do not agree with you, now the blockchain simply breaks into a person's life, without giving the opportunity to simply get acquainted with technology.
Yes, I agree, I think that this will be the same as with sensory technologies. Few people understand how it works and more than 15 years ago it was only available in science fiction films.

Yeah, technology is now developing just lightning fast, it's very difficult to keep up with the fashion and constantly use the newest technologies.
The present time is strikingly different from the previous one: the technique is used here, and the information acts as a commodity. Not surprisingly, they say that the 21st century is the time of information technology.
All is correctly said, then what seemed to be new and unexplored quite recently, is no longer relevant today.
Activity: 154
Now the blockchain enters our life very quickly and is not noticeable. I'm more than confident that many people will not even know and think about the fact that in 10 years it will be used everywhere!
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
I suggest that you follow the project website, study the project deeper, penetrate them and make a decision. I am sure that you will not remain indifferent.
Yes, there are a lot of interesting things on the website, the project looks very strong in the world of crypto currency, I think this will be a successful course for the team.
Using smart contracts gives the project great advantages among competitors, so the team is now one step ahead.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Indeed, the team gives an opportunity to anyone who wants to offer financial support, and in the future have direct access to pre-sales services. That is why now the sale of project tokens is being carried out, which are a unique way of paying for platform services.
And I want to add that this tool will be durable and scalable, able to be improved and adapted to offer more comprehensive services, in accordance with behavioral and regulatory changes.
Also SGAT is a token, which is the basis of the whole ecosystem, allowing to access and use all services and applications developed by the platform.
For example, the transfer of fiduciary securities, the exchange of crypto-currency, membership subscription and access to the use of tools of smart contracts.
Unlike the etherium blockchain system, the SGAT token does not correspond to ERC20 and can not be stored on any Ethereum purse that supports the Ethereum protocol, such as MyEtherWallet or Metamask. That is why the project blockchain is based on the CryptoNote protocol.
Supporting the project, I take part in this fascinating adventure)))
First, because the ICO removes the barrier between large and small investors, in a very accessible and simple way.
Activity: 252
And I want to add that this tool will be durable and scalable, able to be improved and adapted to offer more comprehensive services, in accordance with behavioral and regulatory changes.
Also SGAT is a token, which is the basis of the whole ecosystem, allowing to access and use all services and applications developed by the platform.
For example, the transfer of fiduciary securities, the exchange of crypto-currency, membership subscription and access to the use of tools of smart contracts.
Unlike the etherium blockchain system, the SGAT token does not correspond to ERC20 and can not be stored on any Ethereum purse that supports the Ethereum protocol, such as MyEtherWallet or Metamask. That is why the project blockchain is based on the CryptoNote protocol.
Supporting the project, I take part in this fascinating adventure)))
Activity: 67
As I understand - this platform will cover all services and applications developed on the basis of SGAT.
Yes, it is true, these services will work on smart contracts to eventually have specific applications that will be useful to everyone, for everyday use and in full.

Modern business will get more opportunities, now it will be much easier to operate contracts. In addition, it will be possible to hire fewer employees
On the one hand this is a plus, on the other hand - many people will simply go to the street because they are deprived of work))
Activity: 14
I wish you advance!
Engaging website, responsive design, irreproachable website!
Activity: 32
The project will be useful!
Absorbing website, wondrous project!  Good luck team.
What is the uniqueness of your blockchain? Because there are already so many, it will be difficult to break through competitors...
The technology, it develops SGAT, thus allows you to configure smart contracts without modifying the code in block.
Activity: 238
What is the uniqueness of your blockchain? Because there are already so many, it will be difficult to break through competitors...
Activity: 140
Thanks to all for your support: D

And thanks for such developments in the world of crypto-currencies, which will advance the entire industry to a completely different level of development)

All rightly said, the intellectual acceptance of contracts will lead to reduced risks, reduced administration and maintenance costs and more efficient business processes in all major segments of the financial services industry.
I think that in the course of development the SGAT project will cover absolutely all financial institutions and will give confidence and relevance of its use in business.
For this, financial institutions must begin preparing for the arrival of smart contracts, prepare existing systems and processes, and experiment with basic functionality.
Thanks to all for your support: D

And thanks for such developments in the world of crypto-currencies, which will advance the entire industry to a completely different level of development)

All rightly said, the intellectual acceptance of contracts will lead to reduced risks, reduced administration and maintenance costs and more efficient business processes in all major segments of the financial services industry.
I think that in the course of development the SGAT project will cover absolutely all financial institutions and will give confidence and relevance of its use in business.
Pages:
Jump to: