Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥✅[ICO LIVE] SGAT Platform for data storage, certification and traceability - page 34. (Read 899499 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I wish that the business will carry out all that has been planned.
 Good luck team!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Interesting project, I wish the developers luck and prosperity! I hope soon see the working platform)))
If the market does not fall, then I think the developers will soon please us with a new and interesting platform   :)Meanwhile, we are waiting  Smiley

I do not agree with you, because even in a falling market, many good projects make large fees and xxx for their investors. So the chances are good.
In fact, every project has the chances to raise money and start development, another matter how much they will collect money, and what will happen with tokens that they can not sell ...

Every project has the chance but it is not that easy anymore as it used to be in crypto. People started getting a feeling for bad projects as they very often followed the same patterns.
copper member
Activity: 23
Seems to be not SCAM project. Nice thread, BTW
Activity: 14
I wish this plan becomes a great advance. Excellence activity, a very excellent job, justifiable design!
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Use of intellectual contracts, what advantages give to the user?

Advantages are many, for example, actions occur quickly, directly, without intermediaries …

You can also add transaction costs equal to the commission networks, everything is absolutely transparent and invariable, since it is stored in a blockchain.
I want to add the most important thing is that the result is unambiguous and guaranteed by mathematics (everything that has been programmed will be done) and this excludes the possibility of unfair behavior of the parties.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
guys are developing their own blockchain and own platform for smart contracts, I understand that this will be good development))
Well, the Chinese blockchain already exists - NEO, Canadian blockchain also exists - ETH, Russian - Waves. France is a big and strong state. It's OK that they have their own blockchain .
Well, it is believed that the crypto currency and all that is connected with it is international property. But it's nice to see that the French developers have joined the development.
Activity: 154

Advantages are many, for example, actions occur quickly, directly, without intermediaries …

You can also add transaction costs equal to the commission networks, everything is absolutely transparent and invariable, since it is stored in a blockchain.
Merit: 1

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 98
guys are developing their own blockchain and own platform for smart contracts, I understand that this will be good development))
Well, the Chinese blockchain already exists - NEO, Canadian blockchain also exists - ETH, Russian - Waves. France is a big and strong state. It's OK that they have their own blockchain .
Activity: 140
Interesting project, I wish the developers luck and prosperity! I hope soon see the working platform)))
If the market does not fall, then I think the developers will soon please us with a new and interesting platform   :)Meanwhile, we are waiting  Smiley

I do not agree with you, because even in a falling market, many good projects make large fees and xxx for their investors. So the chances are good.
In fact, every project has the chances to raise money and start development, another matter how much they will collect money, and what will happen with tokens that they can not sell ...
Burn probably, so usually do projects. This is already a normal practice is considered. Although I also wonder what will happen to tokens that do not sell.

It is not necessary to clog your head. The guys have a great idea and I'm sure that they will be able to sell all the tokens they have for sale!

I think there are no problems with the sale of tokens in the team at all, the project is prospectively breaking through into the world of cryptoeconomics
Activity: 238
Today, industry is formed by subversive technologies and consumer expectations for simple and comfortable impressions. Good luck to the team)
One of the most heavily affected industries is financial services, as evidenced by the growth of online banks.
Automation through the blockchain will inevitably change the industry. This will allow financial services to billions of people who until recently did not have access.
Today, industry is formed by subversive technologies and consumer expectations for simple and comfortable impressions. Good luck to the team)
One of the most heavily affected industries is financial services, as evidenced by the growth of online banks.

Burn probably, so usually do projects. This is already a normal practice is considered. Although I also wonder what will happen to tokens that do not sell.
A good project) Properly organized ICO - like a fighting machine, the design of which does not tolerate flaws, and the smart contract itself should work like a good Swiss watch.
It should be remembered that this is a new technology and, when implemented, often faces many difficulties, but best of all, actions related to the transfer of funds are best developed at the moment.

Activity: 112
A good project) Properly organized ICO - like a fighting machine, the design of which does not tolerate flaws, and the smart contract itself should work like a good Swiss watch.

Pages:
Jump to: