Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥✅[ICO LIVE] SGAT Platform for data storage, certification and traceability - page 40. (Read 899499 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
I like the implementation of blockchain technology, which will expand the functionality of the platform and increase its transparency.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
In the traditional centralized model of business relations there is always a third party that stands between two partners who make a deal and confirm the terms in the contract
In addition, this third person can be a banking institution, a law enforcement agency, a government agency, which will be very difficult to exclude from the chain.
Well, nothing, the development of I understand that along with the technology of blockchain, smart contracts are also of great interest for business.
And one of the technologies that offers an alternative to the traditional model is a smart contract. The concept of the Smart Contract will improve or completely eliminate these problems)
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Success often accompanies innovative projects, if the team completes its business to the end, then there is a chance that the project will be quite successful!
I think the financial sector is, if not the most promising, the most solvent source of demand for the SGAT.

Yes, many business processes in the industry are still accompanied by a stack of accompanying securities that complicate business, and constitute a significant share of the proceeds of intermediaries. The project is their chance.
Activity: 42
Will your system use artificial intelligence?
I, too, are interested in this issue, I think that in connection with stability, artificial intelligence can optimize energy consumption.

It will use an oracle for the smart-contracts but not a proper AI Wink
I think the financial sector is, if not the most promising, the most solvent source of demand for the SGAT.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
In the traditional centralized model of business relations there is always a third party that stands between two partners who make a deal and confirm the terms in the contract
In addition, this third person can be a banking institution, a law enforcement agency, a government agency, which will be very difficult to exclude from the chain.
Activity: 140
Quite an interesting idea that looks promising against the backdrop of kryptonomics, it's a pity the market is falling, let's see what happens with this one.
Activity: 154
I, too, are interested in this issue, I think that in connection with stability, artificial intelligence can optimize energy consumption.
Activity: 168
The project is the next step in the development of blockchain technology, which allows for the automatic fulfillment of the contract after consensus has been reached by the parties.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I understand that along with the technology of blockchain, smart contracts are also of great interest for business.
Yes, to have a full idea of ​​what smart contracts are and exactly how they affect the modern business and conclusion of deals - just go to the SGAT company's website.
There everything is very cool written. A simple language and the main thing is clear even for a simple businessman who is not familiar with blockchain technology))
Activity: 25
Hey, all! I am interested on this project. I will watch this to see what is going to take place.
Today, the technology of distributed registries, revitalizing the vitality and applicability of intellectual contracts, has revived the idea of the SGAT which will develop and will be successful in the future.
Of course the popularity of smart contracts has grown with popularity around the technology of blockchain, has risen on the hype)))
In general, the term smart contract actually appeared more than twenty years ago. Nick Szabo, a computer scientist and cryptographer, wrote an article about smart contracts in the distant 1995. The concept proposed by Szabo is exactly what the smart contracts offer today, including the idea of ​​implementing and storing smart contracts in a distributed ledger.

Is it will go on advantage to business? Mighty businessmen are not too clever and educated people who are used to count success in money !!!
That's just them and will be interested in this technology, because they can save a lot of money
All right, can not only save but also make a lot of money. I think the project will collect enough investments before entering the market.
I think that the best business will pick up this idea, and then the development team will not have problems)
Activity: 75
I understand that along with the technology of blockchain, smart contracts are also of great interest for business.
Activity: 140
Of course the popularity of smart contracts has grown with popularity around the technology of blockchain, has risen on the hype)))
In general, the term smart contract actually appeared more than twenty years ago. Nick Szabo, a computer scientist and cryptographer, wrote an article about smart contracts in the distant 1995. The concept proposed by Szabo is exactly what the smart contracts offer today, including the idea of ​​implementing and storing smart contracts in a distributed ledger.

Is it will go on advantage to business? Mighty businessmen are not too clever and educated people who are used to count success in money !!!
That's just them and will be interested in this technology, because they can save a lot of money
All right, can not only save but also make a lot of money. I think the project will collect enough investments before entering the market.

Activity: 238
The project can save time and energy on elementary business processes.
Activity: 70
The excitement around crypto-currency, blockade and decentralized computing is not weakening, and I think the SGAT will make a revolution in the financial industry.
This technology will affect the most diverse aspects of our daily life, but it is smart contracts - perhaps the most interesting feature of the crypto currency in terms of consumers.
That's right, with the help of smart contracts, two people can conclude a contract with each other and provide them completely autonomously: the funds in the crypt currency are usually stored in intermediate possession, and after the contract terms and agreed events are completed, the funds are automatically delivered to the seller. Everything is amazingly simple and effective.

It turns out that we get an untouchable digital contract in which all possible outcomes are provided, and there is no possibility for deception if both parties to the contract fulfill their obligations?
This sounds promising, but I personally do not quite understand how this will change the business climate.
Thanks to innovators and developers exploring the possibilities of these new tools - for example, the SGAT team, there are already ways in which the blockchain has every chance to change the world. I think the guys will all prove it)
Pages:
Jump to: