Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥✅[ICO LIVE] SGAT Platform for data storage, certification and traceability - page 38. (Read 899499 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Thanks to all for your support: D

And thanks for such developments in the world of crypto-currencies, which will advance the entire industry to a completely different level of development)

All rightly said, the intellectual acceptance of contracts will lead to reduced risks, reduced administration and maintenance costs and more efficient business processes in all major segments of the financial services industry.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
In the world of crypto currency, a new player will appear, which confidently moves forward. I think that the project will be successful, the team is very determined to win.
brand new
Activity: 0
Greetings all! The basic theme that in the future it has guarantee the progress of the plan.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
To participate in the private pre-sale must have a minimum value for contribution? Resident of any country can participate?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1

And thanks for such developments in the world of crypto-currencies, which will advance the entire industry to a completely different level of development)
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
If the term is more specifically defined, the smart contract is part of the software that stores the rules for agreeing terms and agreements, automatically checks their fulfillment, and then fulfills the agreed conditions.
Yes, it will not be long before blockchain will be introduced into all our aspects of life, its implementation will not be sudden or special, but gradual and regular.
In any case, now there are real technological and institutional changes. It was from this vision and such strategic implications that the SGAT project was born.
this quys aspires to be a strong player in this transformation, developing its own blockchain and its own crypto currency, as well as bringing conventional projects and applications to blockchain technology.
Activity: 112
The potential of intellectual contracts - programmable contracts that are automatically executed when certain conditions are met - is the subject of much discussion and discussion in the financial services industry.
Activity: 75
If the term is more specifically defined, the smart contract is part of the software that stores the rules for agreeing terms and agreements, automatically checks their fulfillment, and then fulfills the agreed conditions.
Yes, it will not be long before blockchain will be introduced into all our aspects of life, its implementation will not be sudden or special, but gradual and regular.
In any case, now there are real technological and institutional changes. It was from this vision and such strategic implications that the SGAT project was born.
copper member
Activity: 142

SGAT focuses on improving confidentiality and maintaining transparency and security of transactions.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Amazing and reliable project. Every task is taken firmly, well prepared and planned project. The team seems to be very efficient.
Activity: 47
Greetings !
Looking forward for more updates.
Well-advised design, riveting activity!
This project aims to participate in this adventure, a real transformation of the economy and management initiated by the blockchain, which however, will be gradual.
I do not agree with you, now the blockchain simply breaks into a person's life, without giving the opportunity to simply get acquainted with technology.
Yes, I agree, I think that this will be the same as with sensory technologies. Few people understand how it works and more than 15 years ago it was only available in science fiction films.

Yeah, technology is now developing just lightning fast, it's very difficult to keep up with the fashion and constantly use the newest technologies.
The present time is strikingly different from the previous one: the technique is used here, and the information acts as a commodity. Not surprisingly, they say that the 21st century is the time of information technology.
All is correctly said, then what seemed to be new and unexplored quite recently, is no longer relevant today.
In the future, the project can be used everywhere: in industry, in air transport, railway transport, science, education, social structures, public administration, economy and culture.
Yes, we will soon cease to imagine life without information technology.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
This project aims to participate in this adventure, a real transformation of the economy and management initiated by the blockchain, which however, will be gradual.
I do not agree with you, now the blockchain simply breaks into a person's life, without giving the opportunity to simply get acquainted with technology.
Yes, I agree, I think that this will be the same as with sensory technologies. Few people understand how it works and more than 15 years ago it was only available in science fiction films.

Yeah, technology is now developing just lightning fast, it's very difficult to keep up with the fashion and constantly use the newest technologies.
The present time is strikingly different from the previous one: the technique is used here, and the information acts as a commodity. Not surprisingly, they say that the 21st century is the time of information technology.
All is correctly said, then what seemed to be new and unexplored quite recently, is no longer relevant today.
In the future, the project can be used everywhere: in industry, in air transport, railway transport, science, education, social structures, public administration, economy and culture.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
As I understand - this platform will cover all services and applications developed on the basis of SGAT.
Yes, it is true, these services will work on smart contracts to eventually have specific applications that will be useful to everyone, for everyday use and in full.

I really like this idea! it is a rather promising and necessary thing. and it has great reliability and security.

Activity: 168
SGAT is first and foremost a dynamic and ambitious team of professionals who have decided to combine their various skills and gather their experience together in order to concretize their vision in an open and collaborative approach, by creating consulting, and developing services and applications based on blockchain technology.
Good luck devs!

Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: