Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥✅[ICO LIVE] SGAT Platform for data storage, certification and traceability - page 46. (Read 899499 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
By itself, this technology idea is young enough, and therefore it will be fair to say that it is, to put it mildly, not without its minuses. This is due to the imperfect state of the so far new Blochkchain infrastructure.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The guys are developing their own blockchain and own platform for smart contracts, I understand that this will be the French development))

Well, the Chinese blockchain already exists - NEO, Canadian blockchain also exists - ETH, Russian - Waves. France is a big and strong state. It's OK that they have their own blockchain .

Well, it is believed that the crypto currency and all that is connected with it is international property. But it's nice to see that the French developers have joined the development.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Thanks to the specifics of the smart contract, all types of contractual relationships can move to a fundamentally new level, which implies security guarantees for all parties.
Activity: 112
In connection with this project, will we be able to exchange any assets without the need to involve third parties as intermediaries? correctly I understand it?
Merit: 2
The guys are developing their own blockchain and own platform for smart contracts, I understand that this will be the French development))

Well named as the French development)) I think that the platform will earn respect among smart contracts and crypto currency in general)
Activity: 23
great idea..any pre sale discount
Activity: 154
I do not agree with you, because even in a falling market, many good projects make large fees and xxx for their investors. So the chances are good.

In fact, every project has the chances to raise money and start development, another matter how much they will collect money, and what will happen with tokens that they can not sell ...

Burn probably, so usually do projects. This is already a normal practice is considered. Although I also wonder what will happen to tokens that do not sell.

It is not necessary to clog your head. The guys have a great idea and I'm sure that they will be able to sell all the tokens they have for sale!

I have noticed that the project has a lot of ratings from crypto analysts, in most cases these estimates are positive. Let's hope that investors will notice and appreciate it.
Activity: 252
I do not agree with you, because even in a falling market, many good projects make large fees and xxx for their investors. So the chances are good.

In fact, every project has the chances to raise money and start development, another matter how much they will collect money, and what will happen with tokens that they can not sell ...

Burn probably, so usually do projects. This is already a normal practice is considered. Although I also wonder what will happen to tokens that do not sell.

It is not necessary to clog your head. The guys have a great idea and I'm sure that they will be able to sell all the tokens they have for sale!

As mentioned above, the most relevant are options for burning tokens, practice shows that this option was used by the most advanced projects.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10

In a falling market, money can be collected for development for a very long time, perhaps investors who are confident in the project will make a significant contribution than will strengthen the team's confidence.
Activity: 224
For the project, you need to make a big bet on advertising, video reviews and the like. The idea will be picked up by companies that will bring good investments, which are so necessary for development.

You are so experienced that you give absolutely obvious advice  Cheesy
Activity: 224
Hello everyone, an interesting project, for which it is specific?
If I understand correctly, the project proposes the creation of Blockchain for any needs, I think this applies to other projects and their ideas
Activity: 1
Hello everyone, an interesting project, for which it is specific?
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Well-coordinated work of the team will lead the project to a rapid development, I wish success to the guys)
For the project, you need to make a big bet on advertising, video reviews and the like. The idea will be picked up by companies that will bring good investments, which are so necessary for development.
Activity: 75
this is important, because when the value of the crypto currency is falling, people are less willing to invest in ico. And the project is interesting, I would like that the team would do well!
Pages:
Jump to: