Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥✅[ICO LIVE] SGAT Platform for data storage, certification and traceability - page 50. (Read 899499 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Hello! In which countries does the project work?
Hello! This is a project from France. Further expansion is planned for other countries of the world.
Can anyone use the project?
Yes, any person or company can use it.
And what is needed for this? Somewhere to register?
Yes, you will need to register on the project website.
Activity: 41
I suppose it is a great project.
Attentive design,  good project, irreproachable plan.
What are the plans for the current year? How reliable are you?
Hello! Look at the project site in the roadmap section. This is a reliable project, I think.
Activity: 196
Hello! This is a project from France. Further expansion is planned for other countries of the world.
And what is needed for this? Somewhere to register?
Activity: 114
What are the plans for the current year? How reliable are you?
Activity: 89
Will project include a crypto wallet that will enable you to make purchases using crypto and send crypto between users?
Activity: 70
I recommend everyone to pay attention to this project, it is a great and very profitable investment!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I see the trading platform includes a variety of industries and institutions. This requires strong technical assurance to maintain the safe and stable operation of the platform.
Activity: 49
I suppose you care about data security, but how will you provide it in the context of phisical storages? The unite ecosystem implies data centralizing, this runs counter to the safety. I miss something?
Activity: 73
Am I able to tranfer money to my friends in other countries using SGAT financial options? What fee would I pay for such operation?
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
In simple terms, who benefits more through your custom smart contracts? And this will be using Ethereum platform?
Can SGAT be useful for freelancers, guys? Designers, developers, artirts... what have you to say about that?
Activity: 66
Do the team work on side projects or SGAT needs full-time workers, so they don't?
Activity: 109
How about the marketing sector? Would you work only with huge chain stores? You can attract many serious businessmen.
Activity: 57
When you will publish some new videos? I like it, it helps to understand the team clearly
Activity: 70
May God bless this project🙏
I will follow your development!
Pages:
Jump to: