Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥✅[ICO LIVE] SGAT Platform for data storage, certification and traceability - page 48. (Read 899499 times)

copper member
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
I watched your video, it looks very intriguing. But I had a question. How exactly are you going to implement your project in everyday life?

Most likely it will happen privately and individually. the team will directly interact with the customer and seek loyal customers who would fulfill their request. Here is a little confusing activity.

SGAT is a new smart contracts environment remote from the blockchain but certified by it : a blockchain focusing on confidentiality combined with smart contracts applications.
This online service will serve as a trusted third party and will be adaptable to many sectors via predefined or custom templates. It is the missing chain between what blockchain aspires to by bringing confidence, and the universe full of legal constraints.
SGAT smart contracts certify enforceability, they are entrusted in a private entity with the prerogatives of Blockchain technology
Activity: 196
The devs are very talented so I hope this project will grow well and smooth. The design is objectively flawless.
I fully support! Successes to the project in its implementation!
What about me? I'm interested in the project, I want to know more about it! Tell me, it's a week of bounty, right?
Yes exactly. I advise you to read white paper. It is very informative and well designed.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
The devs are very talented so I hope this project will grow well and smooth. The design is objectively flawless.
Activity: 70
Hello! Good project and team. Question: when is it planned to enter the exchange?
Hello! Look at the road map on the project website.
Good. With one more question: in which countries does this project work?
In France. In future it is planned to expand to other countries. What brings you here?
My older brother told me about the project, which he met purely by chance. He plans to do business in the restaurant industry and he really liked this project.
Great! I wish him luck in this. So what about you?
What about me? I'm interested in the project, I want to know more about it! Tell me, it's a week of bounty, right?
Hello! Good project and team. Question: when is it planned to enter the exchange?
In France. In future it is planned to expand to other countries. What brings you here?
My older brother told me about the project, which he met purely by chance. He plans to do business in the restaurant industry and he really liked this project.
Great! I wish him luck in this. So what about you?
Just read full WP about project, it's really interesting ecosystem of token.
Activity: 28
where and when i can download webapp?
How i can have direct access to your future pre-sale services?
Is there any info about safe data storing at SGAT?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
I watched your video, it looks very intriguing. But I had a question. How exactly are you going to implement your project in everyday life?

Most likely it will happen privately and individually. the team will directly interact with the customer and seek loyal customers who would fulfill their request. Here is a little confusing activity.
Activity: 3
Good evening fellows. I support this business and trust  it ought be smash! Rational design, excellence plan!
By the way, I can invent only with euro, bitcoin and ether or I miss something?
Tell me more please about your own smarts-contracts technology
I have a question about team's development experience. I'd wanted to look at their previous concepts, designs.
Pages:
Jump to: