Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO market statistics. September 2018. - page 2. (Read 717 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 26
October 16, 2018, 03:02:11 PM
well do not be too pessimistic tjere still is a chance for the better future and there is no need to seed panoc everywhere around

I am optimistic. I believe that the current decline only benefit.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 12:28:20 PM
This is the best ICO market statistic so far and am pleased with it that many ICO projects wee unable to raised the needed funds for their project. Though we still have many dummies in the industry but people are getting more smarter now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 16, 2018, 10:55:02 AM
I believe that all this was expected. Too many scam projects began to appear this year. And the market this year is not happy. Here investors do not invest their funds as before.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 10:50:19 AM
Yes, the cryptocurrency market is in decline, but after takeoff, a commensurate decline happens.  I believe this will continue for more than one year.
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
October 16, 2018, 10:18:40 AM
I'm actually surprised that the amount of icos is still a lot even now, I think there's only about 20 or 30 icos going on but that stat shows there's about 90 icos in September. Although the ico that completed successfully is about 20%, but I believe only less than 5% will survive for more than a year. Ico craze is already over and I don't get why projects still try to set their hardcap so high, they should set it to a reasonable range, around 500k to 1 mill usd is enough for startup to last a long time.
tjefe are a lot of icos, hindreds of them but it does not mean tjat all of them are good for us to participate in be careful
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
October 16, 2018, 10:17:58 AM
The guys from the Suicide Ventures shared the ICO market statistics for September 2018. Not advertising, just a link to the authors. I just do not know if someone from the fund is sitting here and spreading info, so I decided to share with everyone who is interested.

So.

1. In September, 90 ICOs were held (excluding pre-ico), which is 17 more than in August, but the final dynamics during the year is negative.

2. Only 20% ICOs completed successfully, 80% failed. Over the past 3 months, nothing has changed - the overall dynamics during the year is negative.

3. The amount of funds raised with the help of ICO in September is $ 290 million, which is 42% less than in August. This is the worst figure this year. Dynamics - negative.

4. Successful ICOs attracted $ 223 million of the total fees, unsuccessful projects collected $ 67 million, which is 50% less than in August.

5. Top 10 ICOs. The undisputed leader is the Genexi project, which brought together almost 2 times the size of the nearest “pursuer”. The total amount of fees top ten - $ 181 million.

6. Just one project raised more than $20 million.

7. More than 90% of Hard Cap was able to fellow only 11% of ICO. From 10% to 90% - 27% ICO. 62% of ICO ended in complete failure, not collecting more than 10% of the Hard Cap.

Here are such disappointing statistics.
We fall.

well do not be too pessimistic tjere still is a chance for the better future and there is no need to seed panoc everywhere around
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 08:30:14 AM
I'm actually surprised that the amount of icos is still a lot even now, I think there's only about 20 or 30 icos going on but that stat shows there's about 90 icos in September. Although the ico that completed successfully is about 20%, but I believe only less than 5% will survive for more than a year. Ico craze is already over and I don't get why projects still try to set their hardcap so high, they should set it to a reasonable range, around 500k to 1 mill usd is enough for startup to last a long time.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
October 16, 2018, 08:21:32 AM
The current market condition probably had an effect also but these are still dismal figures.
From the statistics shown, I can conclude that investors are much mature and smarter now.
This should serve as a challenge to all upcoming ICOs.
Investors need more than the usual good-looking website and well-written whitepaper now.
It is no longer enough to have "innovative" ideas, each ICOs should atleast have a live MVP before opening their token sale.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
October 16, 2018, 08:12:13 AM
i'm not sure about these numbers and projects, seems like there were a bit another top projects with a bit another numbers:

5. Top 10 ICOs. The undisputed leader is the Genexi project, which brought together almost 2 times the size of the nearest “pursuer”. The total amount of fees top ten - $ 181 million.

But in case of other information everything is fine on my mind. Recently i saw the same statistic from another funds and that numbers were approximately the same. Thanks to author for this post.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 08:04:46 AM
These statistics reflect what everyone see everyday.. ICO market is reduced more than 50% compared to August and I think that it will reduce more. There were really too many similar projects and I really hope that numbers of ICO will reduce but with only important and concrete projects to look at.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
October 16, 2018, 08:01:15 AM

Statistics have their importance, but the crypto market has dropped significantly anyway. People are no longer attracted to the ICO projects in the past, which means that the funds will be smaller and smaller. Paradoxically, the market has a much better promotion than in the past, but smaller funds. Let's hope the market will return as fast as we can, and when we take part in bounty campaigns, we'll look much better on the market.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
October 16, 2018, 07:55:14 AM
Bitcoin market continues to fall so that to get investor funds is very difficult, investors are afraid if their money is invested into ico, because when bitcoin prices go down ico also experiences a bad thing when the market listing price will be far below ico
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
October 16, 2018, 07:48:56 AM
I am surprised that so many ICOs actually did achieve their targets. The investors are now quite professional and don´t go ICO unless they see a very clear possibility, due to market.
October 16, 2018, 07:48:27 AM
Looking at the chart, it is evident that in May there was a growth of companies, the bitcoin price then amounted to 9k, now the indicator is lower and the price of bitcoina is also lower and is 6.5k. Maybe it all depends on the price of bitcoin?)))

Of course, it all depends on the price of Bitcoin. If you attach a schedule for registering users on the forum, it will be almost perfect to copy the course of both Bitcoin and the ISO market. ))
Activity: 275
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 06:47:47 AM
Looking at the chart, it is evident that in May there was a growth of companies, the bitcoin price then amounted to 9k, now the indicator is lower and the price of bitcoina is also lower and is 6.5k. Maybe it all depends on the price of bitcoin?)))
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
October 16, 2018, 06:39:55 AM
ICO are not looked after by me now because their being fuul of scam is very annoying and worrying that could not make me working with them very close.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 06:09:58 AM
ICOs have decreased in their ability to get investors and September was a one more case why was it possible. I am looking for the December so much.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 16, 2018, 05:59:13 AM
I hope that this statistic will be read by potential new ICO developers too so they could start to work on their projects more seriously, so new ICOs amount will reduce and successful projects percentage will increase.
October 16, 2018, 04:32:52 AM
The amount of funds raised always decrease from month to month. What does it mean? It means the trust of people to invest in ICOs is getting worst. I am afraid that they have another way to invest in crypto. In my view, because of many failed ICOs and scam ICOs, the investors prefer to buy coins that have listed on exchanges. I am worried if the investors begin to leave ICOs gradually.   

I do not think that investors will leave ICO. There will be changes, but the ICO will not disappear.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
October 16, 2018, 02:31:42 AM
The amount of funds raised always decrease from month to month. What does it mean? It means the trust of people to invest in ICOs is getting worst. I am afraid that they have another way to invest in crypto. In my view, because of many failed ICOs and scam ICOs, the investors prefer to buy coins that have listed on exchanges. I am worried if the investors begin to leave ICOs gradually.   
Pages:
Jump to: