Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO market statistics. September 2018. - page 5. (Read 744 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 105
October 13, 2018, 02:06:44 PM
Many thanks to the author for this article, it is interesting and useful information. I am very pleased that most of the ICO projects could not collect the necessary amount of money, because most of the projects are direct frauds. But the decline in activity is not due to the fact that people are even more literate when choosing a project for investment, it’s just that many of their crypto portfolios have dropped very much, they simply don’t have enough money to invest. I am sure that when the market enters the growth stage again, the ICO will again attract huge funds.
I hope that people will become smarter and will not give their money to scammers!
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
October 13, 2018, 02:01:56 PM
I have already ceased to believe all predictions, because no one can predict correctly, you just have to wait sooner or later the market will grow and we will get our profit Wink

The best is ahead definitely.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
October 13, 2018, 01:54:34 PM
I have already ceased to believe all predictions, because no one can predict correctly, you just have to wait sooner or later the market will grow and we will get our profit Wink
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
October 13, 2018, 01:43:51 PM
Obviously the downfall in raising good funds by the icos is due to bearish sentiment in the market and that has caused slowness in the market the investors and traders are not able to generate profits rather they are facing losses that is why funds are dried up from ico market as well, im sure situation will improve once market recovers.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
October 13, 2018, 01:27:44 PM
So there are less ICOs and they are raising less money? Good. The vast majority of ICOs have either a woefully naive and unprepared team behind them with no product or real world use, or are an outright scam designed only to rip people off. ICOs make the whole of crypto look like a scam to the outside world.

The sooner we stop throwing our money away at these trash projects, the better.
Activity: 29
Merit: 2
October 13, 2018, 09:47:30 AM
I believe that there is nothing bad. Any fall leads to transformation and change for the better. Preparing for a new stage.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
October 13, 2018, 09:17:22 AM
The guys from the Suicide Ventures shared the ICO market statistics for September 2018. Not advertising, just a link to the authors. I just do not know if someone from the fund is sitting here and spreading info, so I decided to share with everyone who is interested.

So.

1. In September, 90 ICOs were held (excluding pre-ico), which is 17 more than in August, but the final dynamics during the year is negative.

2. Only 20% ICOs completed successfully, 80% failed. Over the past 3 months, nothing has changed - the overall dynamics during the year is negative.

3. The amount of funds raised with the help of ICO in September is $ 290 million, which is 42% less than in August. This is the worst figure this year. Dynamics - negative.

4. Successful ICOs attracted $ 223 million of the total fees, unsuccessful projects collected $ 67 million, which is 50% less than in August.

5. Top 10 ICOs. The undisputed leader is the Genexi project, which brought together almost 2 times the size of the nearest “pursuer”. The total amount of fees top ten - $ 181 million.

6. Just one project raised more than $20 million.

7. More than 90% of Hard Cap was able to fellow only 11% of ICO. From 10% to 90% - 27% ICO. 62% of ICO ended in complete failure, not collecting more than 10% of the Hard Cap.

Here are such disappointing statistics.
We fall.
Pages:
Jump to: