Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO market statistics. September 2018. - page 4. (Read 717 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 04:27:38 AM
I think it all means nothing. Because nothing stands still and any fall ends anyway with growth. I think it's not worth being discouraged.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 14, 2018, 04:16:45 AM
New parameters are becoming superior. A transformation or a change on ICOs is necessary. There are so funny ICO projects which can easily be seen that they are frauds. A good ICO project always proves itself and gets necessary fund.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
October 14, 2018, 03:36:51 AM
I believe that there is nothing bad. Any fall leads to transformation and change for the better. Preparing for a new stage.

I agree. The ICO platform really needs many big transformation and it is only by the negative dynamics that changes can come as the market is now demanding for much better options that what can be found and offered at the moment. The ICO platform is actually a very good crowdfunding facility as this is one that democratize and makes investing in many project truly accessible even by ordinary guys like you and me. I am sure that soon we can see the ICO platform evolved and it must really evolve fast...
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
October 14, 2018, 03:35:06 AM
From the infographics I'm worried about the money that was collected into the projects that were not successful which is $237M which is so so much.
Imagine that most of the investors have their money locked there and who knows when will they get their money back and how much they will lose.
The ICO trend undoubtedly is going down and people are not trusting the ICO market anymore and the cryptomarket at all.

It always has been. At the time of the emergence of financial markets, too. IPO, stocks, futures, remember the movie The Wolf of Wall Street?))
The crypto market is going through the same thing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
October 14, 2018, 03:31:25 AM
This is not surprised me, because it is conceivable that ICO can't do well in September. Because September was the worst month for the crypto in this year, The Ethereum price went down to the lowest level! That is why the whole cryptocurrency market came in a big crisis and most of the people stuck doing anything! Investors stopped investing, many traders stopped trading and so on like this! But I think October month will be better than August! Bitdepositary, Neluns, Urunit ICOs are ending in October and they raised a big amount of money!

Yes, I agree with you. Warming soon, in spite of autumn)

good job, very visual. Yes, it is very sad that so few successful projects. what do you think will happen next, do not want to make predictions? I will be interested to read about it

It is difficult to make predictions. One thing is for sure, the market is in decline, but this is temporary. Need a trigger or transformation.

Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 13, 2018, 06:10:48 PM
Good post OP, the ICO market is down due to bear market as most of the already established cryptocurrency are down by 80% to 90%. IMO investors are buying already established coins/token in exchange directly and also recently lot of projects listed on exchange but got down in price drastically. Due to this investors are loosing interest in the ICOs
https://twitter.com/Bancor/status/1049690978213404673?s=19
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
October 13, 2018, 05:58:41 PM
Great topic, I hope you keep updating this one. Would merit if I had some.

Obviously the downfall in raising good funds by the icos is due to bearish sentiment in the market and that has caused slowness in the market the investors and traders are not able to generate profits rather they are facing losses that is why funds are dried up from ico market as well, im sure situation will improve once market recovers.

Yes this seems the most logical explanation.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 13, 2018, 05:44:38 PM
Since the market are down specifically on stock market we can't move forward. As long the government agree on Etf. Money will pour into crypto and we can see alot of ICO's that are booming again.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 05:30:50 PM
nothing good from such a bear in terms of startups and should not have been expected. this is normal and we will recover do not worry
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
October 13, 2018, 05:26:13 PM
From the infographics I'm worried about the money that was collected into the projects that were not successful which is $237M which is so so much.
Imagine that most of the investors have their money locked there and who knows when will they get their money back and how much they will lose.
The ICO trend undoubtedly is going down and people are not trusting the ICO market anymore and the cryptomarket at all.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 05:23:05 PM
interesting preparation of the data, thanks! the numbers confirm my suspicion that the fraudulent icos are destroying the ico market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
October 13, 2018, 05:06:56 PM
Very interesting data,thank you for sharing it.

But not at all surprising,when you cosndier current maket situation,and also the fact that so many people got burned before,throwng their money at shitty ICOs.Market is developing and i think those days when every shitty ICO with interesting idea and whitepaper managed to reach hard cap are long gone,and wont come back.Hopefully.
Activity: 252
October 13, 2018, 05:01:58 PM
good job, very visual. Yes, it is very sad that so few successful projects. what do you think will happen next, do not want to make predictions? I will be interested to read about it
Activity: 602
October 13, 2018, 04:28:28 PM
That are some interesting statistics. Do you maybe have a link for the statistics for the last year (mainly from summer till end of the year). I would be interesting to compare the two stats and see the differences.
If we analyze the results of the majority of Bounty companies, as well as the current state of the cryptocurrency market, then the market and its companies are definitely falling from what is first of June 2018. The fact is that the investment attractiveness of the company's ico market has declined very significantly.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
October 13, 2018, 04:09:07 PM
This is arguably one of the best analyses I've read this month and it really gladdens my heart that a great percentage of ICOs were unable to raised the desired funds, especially as a greater majority of them were scam projects. I really wish those who contributed money were refunded, but I equally know that for scam ICOs none of that will happen. I just hope that people are increasingly circumspect with investments in so called ICOs that get churned out daily.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
October 13, 2018, 03:56:59 PM
This is not surprised me, because it is conceivable that ICO can't do well in September. Because September was the worst month for the crypto in this year, The Ethereum price went down to the lowest level! That is why the whole cryptocurrency market came in a big crisis and most of the people stuck doing anything! Investors stopped investing, many traders stopped trading and so on like this! But I think October month will be better than August! Bitdepositary, Neluns, Urunit ICOs are ending in October and they raised a big amount of money!
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
October 13, 2018, 03:43:18 PM
That are some interesting statistics. Do you maybe have a link for the statistics for the last year (mainly from summer till end of the year). I would be interesting to compare the two stats and see the differences.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 13, 2018, 02:39:19 PM
More than 1K of ICOs in 9 months and 200 of them being funded. The number 200 is even huge for a 9 month period.
It's not that ICOs are not raising money, good ICO project had proved themselves even in current situation of price depression.
It's time to rethink before jumping in to start an ICO.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
October 13, 2018, 02:33:01 PM
But the decline in activity is not due to the fact that people are even more literate when choosing a project for investment, it’s just that many of their crypto portfolios have dropped very much, they simply don’t have enough money to invest. I am sure that when the market enters the growth stage again, the ICO will again attract huge funds.

Unfortunately I suspect you are right. There are still plenty of "great project" idiots on every ICO thread - I have no doubt they would be sending their money off in to the abyss if they could afford it.

The ones who have been burnt the hardest by ICO scams are probably that bit wiser, but when the next bull market comes along there will be ten new idiots willing to lose money for every one that has learnt their lesson.

It's a sad state of affairs.
In any case, the presence of a large number of fraudsters among the company’s ico, as well as the poor state of the cryptocurrency market, are taking away investments from the company’s ico market. It is much more profitable to buy real tokens and coins on the stock exchanges, rather than risk your money on company ico in time.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18586
October 13, 2018, 02:18:16 PM
But the decline in activity is not due to the fact that people are even more literate when choosing a project for investment, it’s just that many of their crypto portfolios have dropped very much, they simply don’t have enough money to invest. I am sure that when the market enters the growth stage again, the ICO will again attract huge funds.

Unfortunately I suspect you are right. There are still plenty of "great project" idiots on every ICO thread - I have no doubt they would be sending their money off in to the abyss if they could afford it.

The ones who have been burnt the hardest by ICO scams are probably that bit wiser, but when the next bull market comes along there will be ten new idiots willing to lose money for every one that has learnt their lesson.

It's a sad state of affairs.
Pages:
Jump to: