Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Promotion - page 2. (Read 2052 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
April 30, 2018, 10:45:47 PM
Where is good areas to promote/sell/and discuss upcoming ICO?

FB
Twitter
Github

Any other ideas

There is nothing more better place than this forum to promote your up coming ICO project, i think this is the  best place to promote all crypto related project. Because most of all crypto investors and crypto lovers are surely knows about in this forum, which is having a great possibility to notice them immediately through signature campaigns.
I agree on your thoughts but there are people outside of this forum doesn't know this site but are interested on cryptocurrency that's why advertising on other platforms could be good as well on promoting such projects in order to widen the range of target potential investors.

Recently we have some ICO raised money on the basis of the advertising platform other than this forum. Yes, there are many people who don't know about the Bitcointalk forum so they will look into some ico advertising websites and as well as medium and steemit social medias.
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
April 30, 2018, 03:59:41 PM
I think bitcointalk forums are the best place to share information about cryptocurrency in general and promote ICO projects specifically.

On the other hand, many ICO projects are currently maximizing some social media such as telegram to promote ICO projects and share their progress information.
For social media like facebook, twitter and social media of this kind, information can only be shared passively, because there is no active interaction.

I really do not like bounty campaigns because they do not pay us in bitcoin or ethereum. I am saying this for greediness mate. Because of bounty tokens payment many of the projects scamming the investors. That should not happen means forum promotion should be regulated like payment should be done via bitcoin and ethereum only.
As you said I too agree that bitcointalk is the best place to promote the project in the forum and social media from here. Other promotion method does not get better.
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Interior Designer and consultant
April 30, 2018, 01:59:22 PM
I think bitcointalk forums are the best place to share information about cryptocurrency in general and promote ICO projects specifically.

On the other hand, many ICO projects are currently maximizing some social media such as telegram to promote ICO projects and share their progress information.
For social media like facebook, twitter and social media of this kind, information can only be shared passively, because there is no active interaction.
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 10:41:30 AM

FB
Twitter
Github

Any other ideas

via youtube, is the best way to promote ico. best in my version. because explaining about ico on youtube is clear and very detailed. especially if it has a lot of customers.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 01:20:39 AM
pm me if any one wants to promote ico on telegram
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 12, 2018, 06:33:51 PM

FB
Twitter
Github

Any other ideas
Each project has its own directions, to inform the participants about any news. For example, I know one of the projects, they send mostly reddit
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 02:49:24 AM

FB
Twitter
Github

Any other ideas

There is nothing more better place than this forum to promote your up coming ICO project, i think this is the  best place to promote all crypto related project. Because most of all crypto investors and crypto lovers are surely knows about in this forum, which is having a great possibility to notice them immediately through signature campaigns.
I agree on your thoughts but there are people outside of this forum doesn't know this site but are interested on cryptocurrency that's why advertising on other platforms could be good as well on promoting such projects in order to widen the range of target potential investors.

Bitcointalk forum is the best option for promotion because you need to find the best manager where they have the internal team and start working on the promotional activity. It is not an easy job to get the investor if you don't have any knowledge but your team has the ability to develop thing and it's better to contact with promotional activity teams.
Activity: 224
March 26, 2018, 07:06:50 PM

FB
Twitter
Github

Any other ideas

Nfp
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
March 26, 2018, 05:30:31 PM

FB
Twitter
Github

Any other ideas

There is nothing more better place than this forum to promote your up coming ICO project, i think this is the  best place to promote all crypto related project. Because most of all crypto investors and crypto lovers are surely knows about in this forum, which is having a great possibility to notice them immediately through signature campaigns.
Activity: 13
March 26, 2018, 04:38:53 PM
I think best place to promote is Telegram whales channels, because more than 20,000 potential traders/investors will see your project.

Like this channel:
https://www.t.me/cryptocurrency_whales
Activity: 50
March 25, 2018, 04:14:51 PM
For discussing ICO, the best platform is telegram and facebook groups. For promoting ICO, bitcointalk is always the best place. Btctalk users will spread it everywhere once they hear it here.
ANYONE INTERESTED IN SPREADING THE WORD FOR RIPT FAMILY?? NEED HIGH RANKING BTT MEMBERS TO HELP US GROW THE BOUNTY AND PLATFORM MENT CHANCES FOR PEOPLE TO GET COINS TO PROMOTE OUR FINAL DIRECT PUBLIC SALE.

HOW CAN WE GET THE WORD OUT ABOUT OUR APRIL 2ND BOUNTY PROGRAM GUYS??? OUR SALE STARTS APRIL 20TH AND ENDS JUNE 4TH THE MASSIVE BUY BONUS WILL KICK IN STARTING AT .1ETH AND UP AS IT GROWS TO 60%! HELP IS NEEDED FOR BOUNTY/SALE PROMOTION/ WEBSITE PLATFORM PROMOTION AND SOCIAL MEDIA PROMOTION WE ARE A COMMUNITY PROJECT REACHING OUT, THIS EVEN IS THE FINAL PUBLIC SALE FROM US AND THE NEXT STAGE IS BUSINESS /DISPENSARY PARTNER TOKEN SALE, SO PUBLIC WILL WISH THEY TOOK THE CHANCE IF WE ARE THEN SEEN IN THE FAVORITE STORE THEY SHOP IN LEGAL REGISTERED STATES. PLEASE TAKE A LOOK A WWW.RIPTIDECOIN.COM AND STUDY UP SOO OUR ROADMAP AND GUAGE OUR POTENTIAL OUR RESEARCH SHOWS US GOING OVER 20$ AFTER A MARKET CORRECTION. WE ONCE TRADED AT 14$ BEFORE THE FALL AND THE MARKET PRICE FELL BUT AT THIS TIME IS .10CENTS NOW!! BUY TIME FOR THE SMART ONES. THE PROJECT IS ABOUT TO ENTER ITS BUSINESS PARTNER PHASE AND YOU WILL NEED TO BUY FROM THE PUBLIC AFTER THAT TIME TO OWN RIPT. WE HOPE YOU CAN JOIN ANY PART OF OUR COMMUNITY PROJECT.
THIS IS THE [ann] LINK https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3166808.new

THIS IS BOUNTY PROGRAM YOU CAN SHARE OR SIGNUP DIRECTLY NOW:  https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/9p2bJsh0jxTh7YtZ2

THIS IS THE WEBSITE PLATFORM FOR JOINING RIPT FOR BUYING AREA AND YOUR REFERRAL LINK AND TO CHECK YOUR FREE REFERRAL COINS EARNED. SHARE OR SIGNUP NOW:
HTTPS:WWW.RIPTIDECOIN.COM
Activity: 50
March 25, 2018, 03:46:22 PM
Here, social media and other stuff are even more prone to censorship and shilling than here, and you'll find people that know even less than the people in this forum.
HOW CAN WE GET THE WORD OUT ABOUT OUR APRIL 2ND BOUNTY PROGRAM GUYS??? OUR SALE STARTS APRIL 20TH AND ENDS JUNE 4TH THE MASSIVE BUY BONUS WILL KICK IN STARTING AT .1ETH AND UP AS IT GROWS TO 60%! HELP IS NEEDED FOR BOUNTY/SALE PROMOTION/ WEBSITE PLATFORM PROMOTION AND SOCIAL MEDIA PROMOTION WE ARE A COMMUNITY PROJECT REACHING OUT, THIS EVEN IS THE FINAL PUBLIC SALE FROM US AND THE NEXT STAGE IS BUSINESS /DISPENSARY PARTNER TOKEN SALE, SO PUBLIC WILL WISH THEY TOOK THE CHANCE IF WE ARE THEN SEEN IN THE FAVORITE STORE THEY SHOP IN LEGAL REGISTERED STATES. PLEASE TAKE A LOOK A WWW.RIPTIDECOIN.COM AND STUDY UP SOO OUR ROADMAP AND GUAGE OUR POTENTIAL OUR RESEARCH SHOWS US GOING OVER 20$ AFTER A MARKET CORRECTION. WE ONCE TRADED AT 14$ BEFORE THE FALL AND THE MARKET PRICE FELL BUT AT THIS TIME IS .10CENTS NOW!! BUY TIME FOR THE SMART ONES. THE PROJECT IS ABOUT TO ENTER ITS BUSINESS PARTNER PHASE AND YOU WILL NEED TO BUY FROM THE PUBLIC AFTER THAT TIME TO OWN RIPT. WE HOPE YOU CAN JOIN ANY PART OF OUR COMMUNITY PROJECT.
THIS IS THE [ann] LINK https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3166808.new

THIS IS BOUNTY PROGRAM YOU CAN SHARE OR SIGNUP DIRECTLY NOW:  https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/9p2bJsh0jxTh7YtZ2

THIS IS THE WEBSITE PLATFORM FOR JOINING RIPT FOR BUYING AREA AND YOUR REFERRAL LINK AND TO CHECK YOUR FREE REFERRAL COINS EARNED. SHARE OR SIGNUP NOW:
HTTPS:WWW.RIPTIDECOIN.COM
Merit: 18
Interior Designer and consultant
March 21, 2018, 12:57:35 AM
You should make a priority of target market first.

The BTT forum is a good market for the first step to introduce your ICO project equally. there are so many people who exactly trade the cryptocurrency here.
Make a thread for the bounty campaign, airdrop, giveaway, so you can spread your information of ICO and distribute your token as the beginning of your activity of ICO project.

" We know, we need and we will look for." 

From here you can make an echoing to other social media that was related to your bounty campaign.
Activity: 518
Merit: 278
March 20, 2018, 10:09:13 PM
Try LinkedIn, Reddit, and Telegram.

LinkedIn is a desirable site if you want to attract the attention of professionals who may want to invest in ICO. While on the other hand, Reddit, like Bitcointalk, is an extensive site where you can promote and expand your community and investors' awareness towards your ICO. And finally, of course, Telegram is a great site to use if you want to chat directly and find out the concerns of your potential investors. It can also serve as your area where you can announce any updates about your project to your members so they can easily pick up the phase of your ICO's developments.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
March 19, 2018, 09:29:16 AM
For discussing ICO, the best platform is telegram and facebook groups. For promoting ICO, bitcointalk is always the best place. Btctalk users will spread it everywhere once they hear it here.

keep in mind that facebook had already banned those ico ads, therfor you cannot advertise them thru it. on the other hand , telegram channels isnt also a good form of promoting an ico becuase majority of the users that uses telegram are mostly bounty hunters that dont have really an interest on investing or spending any amount of their cash, they will only interested on bounties and free coins , give aways, airdrops , etc or anything as long as its free
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
March 19, 2018, 08:19:06 AM
I agree about this forum completely. Collected here are most of the target audience, which with due attention to raise the interest in any project on the moon. But do not forget about the social network where you can engage the remaining interested audience to your site.
Activity: 546
March 19, 2018, 03:51:10 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
March 17, 2018, 12:53:03 PM
I think this forum is the best for ICO advertising and promotion, here there are very active comminty and also very targeted because all members almost are interested in crypto currencies. But Telegram and Twitter are also very useful platforms to advertise the ICO projects, since they have very big communites too.
Activity: 238
March 17, 2018, 07:16:53 AM
Among the projects now started a lot of competition. It is more difficult to attract users. It is necessary to invent new ways of advertising because social networks work not so efficiently as before. In social networks, many fraudulent projects that repel users.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
March 17, 2018, 07:09:22 AM
To promote your project, this forum perfectly fits this and so do others like him. Because here there is a target audience of which new projects are interesting. Social networks do not enjoy sufficient confidence because there are a lot of scammers out there. I think that for promotion it is necessary to search for local sites and forums with a small audience
Pages:
Jump to: