Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] Soferox.com - High paying Signature Campaign - BIG Payouts! [CLOSED] - page 2. (Read 16275 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Hello,

i still did not receive the payment. Wallet id is 05E32CFE-ECFA-4201-853F-FED3564F4334. And please double check the number of messages for the week 2. Some are missing. Thanks

Your coins are in your wallet, it was just checked, and you was paid for a full 2 weeks so don't worry about the post count.

Confirmed. Thank you.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Btctalk name:   Obytwenty
Current post count:42
Email Registered at Soferox or Soferox wallet address:[email protected] , Wallet Address: 6EAB9AAC-D8F4-4DE1-ACAF-EA3D96AC87BE

Bitcoin Adress:1MhxRwLKUCgcArxBTCdFnzEpQjmg44PcP3
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
I already get soferox coins in my Soferox Wallet, thanks soferox
hopefully more successful
Activity: 1232
Merit: 143
Are you going to have an ICO campaign?
The coin arrives in the houses of exchange with what approximate value?
Activity: 266
Merit: 130
Sorry but I leave this signature camapaign because I am very bussy with other things so I dont have time right now to post enought posts here.Thanks for accepting me in this signature campaign.It was good to work with you.

The campaign is over and you have already received payment for one week.
Activity: 253
Sorry but I leave this signature camapaign because I am very bussy with other things so I dont have time right now to post enought posts here.Thanks for accepting me in this signature campaign.It was good to work with you.
Merit: 171
converting Soferox coin to bitcoin will be available in October 1. 2017

October 1? its sure? can you talk with us what is the specific site that need to convert our soferox coin ?

than you.

Soferox coins will be available in the exchange sites in october 1 so soferox site will return into its alpha stage on october 1, that's when you can convert sfx coin bitcoin. wait till october 1. If you want some clarifications contact their site and ask them for more explanation if you are a little bit confused.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
I have received payment in my soferox account, thanks,  and good luck to the ICO and team.
Merit: 130
Hello,

i still did not receive the payment. Wallet id is 05E32CFE-ECFA-4201-853F-FED3564F4334. And please double check the number of messages for the week 2. Some are missing. Thanks

Your coins are in your wallet, it was just checked, and you was paid for a full 2 weeks so don't worry about the post count.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108

October 1? its sure? can you talk with us what is the specific site that need to convert our soferox coin ?

than you.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
How to convert it to bitcoin?
Hello,

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
Is there anyone know how to convert our payment into Bitcoin?

you can convert it into Bitcoin once Soferox is available on exchange sites.

Do you know when it will be available in exchange sites?

Its still pre sale, ICO not yet begin. Like usually ICO coin will tradable when ICO was finished and SFX listed to the market. Need more patience if you want convert your SFX into Bitcoin.
Merit: 171
Activity: 946
Merit: 105
I too confirm to have received the payment.
Hoping to have a campaign for ICO soon.
I'd just like to confirm that I've got my payment. Wish you all the best with your business in the future.

Thank you Strawberries and the Soferox Team.
Activity: 182
Is there anyone know how to convert our payment into Bitcoin?

you can convert it into Bitcoin once Soferox is available on exchange sites.

Do you know when it will be available in exchange sites?
Activity: 182
I've got my payment.
Is anyone know how to convert my sorefox coin into bitcoin or Philippine peso?
Thanks.
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
Payment received in my Soforex account, many thanks Strawbabies and the project team.
Activity: 128
payment recieved thank you so much Strawbabies God bless.
Hope to join your campaign again.
Pages:
Jump to: