Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] Soferox.com - High paying Signature Campaign - BIG Payouts! [CLOSED] - page 3. (Read 16275 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 100
I've got my payment Stawbabies  Cheesy  Thank you so much, but how can I convert it into btc?
 Huh
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
payment received thank you.. hope to see it in the exchanges soon good luck team
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
Payments Received.
waiting for the soferox to be available in the exchange sites.
HOW much Btc will I get If I convert 500 Soferox coins ?
Does anybody Have an Idea?
Activity: 269
I have received the payment! Thank you so much @Strawbabbies. I hope to work in the next signature campaign too. btw, when will the next sig campaign start ? Also will the payments be in SFX?
Activity: 196
Thanks for the opportunity to be part of your campaign sir..

Best regards,
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
Is there anyone know how to convert our payment into Bitcoin?

you can convert it into Bitcoin once Soferox is available on exchange sites.
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Payments recieved in my soferox wallet .

Thank you strawbabies for this campaign if have a pre ICO again hope to join in your campaign again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
Is there anyone know how to convert our payment into Bitcoin?
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
Morning,

Payment received thank you sir!
I hope I can be part again in your next campaign.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
This is to confirm that i have received the payment. Thank you Soferox for the opportunity to be part of it. I wish this project to be a success. Thank you Strawbabies for a job well done. Hoping to work with you again in the near future!
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1617
Payment received. I'm going to give a positive feedback to the campaign manager. If you have a new campaign, please call me Strawbabies. Thank you.  Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Thank you very much sir campaign manager. Im so pleased to see my vey first alt coin salary in this forum.

Hoping that i can continue to transact with you in the next phase.

More power!
Activity: 266
Merit: 130
I'm listed as paid in the spreadsheet but haven't got anything in my wallet yet.

Please provide me your wallet number.

My Soferox wallet Number is the same as stated in the spreadsheet. i.e. 30A89E18-4CBB-4EC7-ACFE-2316AB08AAA8
Thanks.

He is sending you the coins now, you should have it shortly

i am waiting for almost 48 hours but still hasn't received my payment even thou it just only a week and few days Sad really feel so bad. my soferox wallet still has nothing.

36BD5EF4-930C-4BEB-B916-B73C910184DA This is my wallet in soferox.

Your address was in the spread sheet wrong but its fixed now so you should receive yours now
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
I'm listed as paid in the spreadsheet but haven't got anything in my wallet yet.

My Soferox wallet Number is the same as stated in the spreadsheet. i.e. 30A89E18-4CBB-4EC7-ACFE-2316AB08AAA8
Thanks.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Thank you so much I have received my sfx tokens. Hope to join your next campaign sir strawbabies.
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
i am waiting for almost 48 hours but still hasn't received my payment even thou it just only a week and few days Sad really feel so bad. my soferox wallet still has nothing.

36BD5EF4-930C-4BEB-B916-B73C910184DA This is my wallet in soferox.
Activity: 112
Thank You Very much, Already I have received my payment.
Happy to work with such a good Campaign Manager.  Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 130

Activity: 143
Pages:
Jump to: