Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] Soferox.com - High paying Signature Campaign - BIG Payouts! [CLOSED] - page 5. (Read 16237 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 252
Thanks for the campaign!
 When you launch the ICO i also participated.
Hi Madam/Sir,
I have not receive any payment yet in my wallet. I am in the spreadsheet. I hope you will pay me today. May I know if I can still wear your signature. Please let me know.Thank you!
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
So this campaign not reach their minimum goal in the presale right? well still the participants here have their tokens in just 48 hours, so better to thank this campaign im sure this soferox token will be valuable in future.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
Signature campaign is now closed.

Everyone that participated will be paid within 48 hours.

Please post here after you've been paid.

Also they didn't raise 300,000 dollars so they will be paying out in their coin so check your wallets.

Thanks for participating!

Why  I still  not receive a payment?
Activity: 266
Merit: 130
Hi Strawbabes  may I have a request for bitcoin payment for the reason I can't remember my soferox email wallet .tnx if you concider my request.thank you and God bless.

I'm sorry they soferox will only pay in sfx coin because they didn't reach their goal.
Please sign up again and send me new sfx address before they send payment to your old wallet

Hello campaign manager,

So when will you post the new thread for the soferox ico so we can also update our signature?

Can you also send us the link of the new ico thread after it is created?

Thanks.

new ico thread will be created on Oct 1st.

I've been listed for pay in the spreadsheet. I think they are now sending balances individually. Might need to wait for some time to get the balance.

Payment hasn't been sent yet, we are only adding it up right now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Hello campaign manager,

So when will you post the new thread for the soferox ico so we can also update our signature?

Can you also send us the link of the new ico thread after it is created?

Thanks.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
Hi Strawbabes  may I have a request for bitcoin payment for the reason I can't remember my soferox email wallet .tnx if you concider my request.thank you and God bless.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 298
I've been listed for pay in the spreadsheet. I think they are now sending balances individually. Might need to wait for some time to get the balance.
Activity: 448
Thanks Straw Babies. By the way, when will the proper signature campaign open for Soferox? Do we have to resubmit a new application by then or are we going to get carried over?

October 1st and you will have to resubmit

Thank you for your reply manager. So are we going to reapply into a new signature campaign for the ICO?

Yes there will be a new thread created for the ICO.

Hi strawbabies.
So you mean we will receive the payment by tomorrow or the day after tomorrow? And also it will be sent in our sorefox account? Am I right? And also can we change our signature now or we need to wait until payment received?

Yes It will be sent to soferox account and you can remove your signature too.

Thanks. Can we remove the signature then?
Also, there is any signature campaign for the proper ICO? If so, I would like to participate.

You can remove your signature now.
ICO will start on October 1st.

My soferox wallet is still empty do you already pay me?
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Dear Manager Strawbabies and Soferox,

Hello!
I hereby confirmed that I have received the payment in my Soferox wallet. Thanks you so much. All the best!

Regards,
0t3p0t
Activity: 1232
Merit: 143
Thanks for the campaign!
 When you launch the ICO i also participated.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

I am updating the spread sheet now.
Please wait 1 hour before you remove your signatures.

A new signature campaign for the ICO will be created in a new thread
I can see that you updated the spreadsheet and I'm going to remove the signature now.
Thanks Straw Babies. By the way, when will the proper signature campaign open for Soferox? Do we have to resubmit a new application by then or are we going to get carried over?

October 1st and you will have to resubmit

Thank you for your reply manager. So are we going to reapply into a new signature campaign for the ICO?

Yes there will be a new thread created for the ICO.

Hi strawbabies.
So you mean we will receive the payment by tomorrow or the day after tomorrow? And also it will be sent in our sorefox account? Am I right? And also can we change our signature now or we need to wait until payment received?

Yes It will be sent to soferox account and you can remove your signature too.

Also, there is any signature campaign for the proper ICO? If so, I would like to participate.

You can remove your signature now.
ICO will start on October 1st.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Activity: 952
Merit: 104

Also they didn't raise 300,000 dollars so they will be paying out in their coin so check your wallets.

thanks for the update sir strawbabies
Activity: 182

Hi strawbabies.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I want to join another campaign can I remove the signature and avatar? but you haven't updated the spreadsheet.

Thanks for update, How about ICO signature campaign? It will continue or we need to re apply for that?

Ok thanks sir,.

Im also curious about ICO signature campaign, i would like to participate if there are any thanks.

Hello manager Strawbabies,

Can we remove the avatar and signature now or are we going to the next ICO signature campaign?

Regards,
0t3p0t

Thank you for the update manager. So, are we going to reapply into a new signature campaign for the ICO?

I want to join another campaign can I remove the signature and avatar? but you haven't updated the spreadsheet.

Thanks for update, How about ICO signature campaign? It will continue or we need to re apply for that?

Ok thanks sir,.

Im also curious about ICO signature campaign, i would like to participate if there are any thanks.

Hello manager Strawbabies,

Can we remove the avatar and signature now or are we going to the next ICO signature campaign?

Regards,
0t3p0t

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

Activity: 350

Ok thanks sir,.

Pages:
Jump to: