Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰💰💰 [ICO] [SOUK] CRYPTOSOUK - CRYPTO EXCHANGE FOR MIDDLE EAST 💰💰💰 - page 14. (Read 29610 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 0
I see that you will have referral program during the sale.What will be the % of the bonus?

Each referral will get 50% of the trading fee for the transaction done by the referred, for 1 year.

For 1 year? That's a sweet deal! I think a lot of users can work with that.
Activity: 126
I see that you will have referral program during the sale.What will be the % of the bonus?
Activity: 238
Can you give us some info how you plan to spend funds raised during ICO?

This is what i found on their website

20% Marketing/Community
15% Market Liquidity
25% Product Development
40% Legal and Licensing.

I personally would put more into product development as that will further the lifespan of the project.

We respect your choice of investment.
The name of the Exchange is quite cool, but wouldn't it be more logical that it would be developed by a team of people from the Middle East?

To be honest i dont why would that be important,region from where team comes.Im always up for getting best possible people,from all over the world!

Thank you for your kind words, believe in the best.
Activity: 95
The name of the Exchange is quite cool, but wouldn't it be more logical that it would be developed by a team of people from the Middle East?

To be honest i dont why would that be important,region from where team comes.Im always up for getting best possible people,from all over the world!
Activity: 102
Merit: 12
Activity: 266
Merit: 5

20% Marketing/Community
15% Market Liquidity
25% Product Development
40% Legal and Licensing.

I personally would put more into product development as that will further the lifespan of the project.
Activity: 53

20% Marketing/Community
15% Market Liquidity
25% Product Development
40% Legal and Licensing.
Activity: 129
Activity: 182
Is bounty campaign still available? How can I join it?

Just keep in mind that you cant join sigature  bounty as newbie member,but you can join other parts
Activity: 222

You can join this Telegram channel - great bounty manager and you have SOUK bounty there.

https://t.me/CSBounty
Thank you dev. team, I like that idea that you planing to launch a 2 week long trading competition in the next 20-40 days!💰💰💰

Can you share the source of that info please?

If any, information will be announced accordingly.  Please stay tuned for further updates later.  Smiley
Activity: 142
Activity: 216
Thank you dev. team, I like that idea that you planing to launch a 2 week long trading competition in the next 20-40 days!💰💰💰

Can you share the source of that info please?
Activity: 224
What fiat currencies are you integrating in the exchange?And how low is your fees? What percentage are you charging for traders?
Seems that this exchange is trustworthy. Hope they will not disappoint users of their platform.

First we think that being able to transfer fiat currency in and out as inexpensively as possible and as native to Dinars, Dirhams, Riyals and Dollars as possible is critical. To that end we plan to invest in tools and partners who can help us lower those costs and make funding or redeeming fiat inexpensive and easy. We plan to use our token to reward our early supporters. Buyers of the SOUK utility token will get discounts on trading fees and other costs if paid for in SOUK tokens. Tokens will be redeemable to pay trading, transfer and other fees at a discount of at least 30%. I hope this answers your questions.

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

Great plans and makes me happy to see that team sees the importance of crypto to fiat gateway.
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
If SOUK can not reach the floppy or hard hat, what will happen to the excess SOUK token?

I consider this post a poetry  Grin Grin Grin

I consider it as a spam Grin

I think it's just google translate Cheesy However, now that I think about it, Google translate has really gone far with their translations so this could be just poor English XD

Lets not be mean, he is here supporting the project Cheesy  Grin
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
What fiat currencies are you integrating in the exchange?And how low is your fees? What percentage are you charging for traders?
Seems that this exchange is trustworthy. Hope they will not disappoint users of their platform.

First we think that being able to transfer fiat currency in and out as inexpensively as possible and as native to Dinars, Dirhams, Riyals and Dollars as possible is critical. To that end we plan to invest in tools and partners who can help us lower those costs and make funding or redeeming fiat inexpensive and easy. We plan to use our token to reward our early supporters. Buyers of the SOUK utility token will get discounts on trading fees and other costs if paid for in SOUK tokens. Tokens will be redeemable to pay trading, transfer and other fees at a discount of at least 30%. I hope this answers your questions.

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM

Hi, I believe that this has been answered numerous times already. Please, see our White Paper on Page 09 - Use of Proceeds: https://cryptosouk.io/user/themes/custom-theme/pdf/en/whitepaper.pdf

Best Regards,

MaZeeCM
Pages:
Jump to: