Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO VS TRADING - page 50. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 23, 2018, 06:13:31 AM
Right now I preferred investing in ICO's because, I'm a hodler and I'm not into trading just for now =)
The only thing that I m doing right now is investing in coins and holding them too. Day trading is not that profitable currently.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 06:11:37 AM
RIM Crypto does not give you any investment tips but in general you should consider these factors before investing in a cryptocurrency or an ICO:
Not all cryptocurrencies are a good investment, but some definitely are.

It is important to see a real newscase. Most cryptocurrencies have ambitious aims but there is no connection to the token.
In addition a token should not be limited to one specific kind of use. Another important factor is the team. You need an amibtious team for ambitious projects. Try to contact them and check out if they do reply and how they reply!

Besides these factors there are many more things you´ll need to know.
If you want to know more about ICOs just visit www.rimcrypto.eu and read our blog!
Activity: 130
March 23, 2018, 06:09:42 AM
ICO is a high risk investment that needs proper research and good judgement to take part in and make good returns, i preffer trading more as you are dealing with a more proven coins that you can study the trend and make good trading decisions from
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 06:00:55 AM
By choosing from these two options I will definitely choose trading as it is more exciting and takes at least more time but can bring more profit than ICO
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
March 23, 2018, 05:49:49 AM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

As a newbie, it is easy to be fooled by someone to buy shit coins.
You should always do your own research.
As long as you have done enough research and find some project really great, hold it long term.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 05:45:07 AM
Right now I preferred investing in ICO's because, I'm a hodler and I'm not into trading just for now =)
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
March 23, 2018, 05:43:34 AM
There is a big difference between investing in ICO and trading in cryptocurrency. For a newbie, I suggest you focus on one thing. If you preferer investing in ICO, you have to do deep research and analysis about the project. It takes time but its worth it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 6
March 23, 2018, 05:42:09 AM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

the best way to become successful in any field is to find good personal teacher. In field of money try to find a person who already makes a lot of money and ask him to help you with that.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
March 23, 2018, 05:37:17 AM
ICO has too many risks to do and followed, I choose to trade than ICO because if you choose trading we can make a purchase on the exchange and we can choose the price of coins and potential coins, if in ICO we can not see it and it is a speculation.

You are right, but it is a good advice only for those who can trade and already have trading experience.
As for me, ICO is more easier way to gainz. In ICO you can analyze if the project is good, if whitepaper is correct, and the team - if they are good developers, you can participate, the only thing - you need to be in time. Many ICOs closes too fast.
So all depends on each others' characters. Somebody have patience and allow themselves to risk, someone like to have a small gain in short time.
Activity: 168
March 23, 2018, 05:33:10 AM
I better prefer ICO, just because that there yu not need a special knowledge to partcipate, but in trading you obviously must to be smart in this job!
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
March 23, 2018, 05:30:00 AM
Just two different ways of investments and earning money. We can't compare them. Trading is more risky but it's giving you the funds now and ICO is a long-term stuff but if you've filter it and sure the project would fly - it's a bomb.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
March 23, 2018, 05:26:51 AM
Based on my own assessment and point of view for both ICO and trading, both are kind of risky. I'll explain why:

ICO - We know that most of the ICOs have failed because they didn't attract much of the investors when it comes to their roadmap and project concept. The delay of KYCs, distribution of tokens, fake profiles where the pictures are stolen from another source, market price lower than the preICO and ICO prices, etc. are somewhat contributing that ICOs are risky to invest unless a bull run is coming.

Trading - Since the market is so unpredictable, you cannot easily predict whether it will go up or down. In the world of cryptocurrency trading, it only depends on the demand and supply and not backed by some companies. There are possibilities that it will go up or down, so day trading is kind of risky even if you are just holding them for a long while.

Just my two satoshis.
Activity: 140
March 23, 2018, 05:20:07 AM
How is trading bot used?
Activity: 378
March 23, 2018, 05:19:09 AM
ICO and TRADING have their respective advantages and disadvantages. ICO can provide up to 10x if the program is successful and successful before the schedule has been written. TRADING can give a profit per day or per week if its price rises every day and if for per year TRADING more profitable in the ICO appeal.

Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
March 23, 2018, 05:18:22 AM
if you want to invest in a cheap price then you should start researching an ICO, because there you will get a very cheap price.but you have to be careful with scam ICO, because you will lose all your money if that happens. start a research first before you choose an ICO.
you can also benefit from trading, by having the right analysis and strong instinct then you will make a good decision to earn profits while trading. it would be risky with a market that pumps and dumps but by choosing the correct exchange then you will avoid the loss.
Activity: 444
Merit: 12
March 23, 2018, 05:14:08 AM
Most of those who participated in the ICO are then forced to trade their coins. Few people having sold coins forgets about this market and returns again and again when sees the opportunity to get additional profit.
Activity: 113
March 23, 2018, 05:06:05 AM
for me trading is the better way to earn money because ICO have more risks and it can be even scam or the price can drop down to 10 times from ICO price
Activity: 196
March 23, 2018, 04:56:03 AM
Well i'm a newbie too in crypto currency but i will suggest to search more about trading and ICO before joining. Therefore you have a lot of ideas on how you will manage your transactions.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 04:52:36 AM

thanks

I prefer to trade because if your investment in ICO has a very high risk if you people who do not know how to judge good ICO then it is better to play trading only, but if you can choose a good ICO you can use ICO to get profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 04:33:53 AM
When investing in ICO it depends on you only your choice of the project. After receiving tokens you are not able to influence something.

When trading on the stock exchange, everything will depend only on your skills and knowledge.

Both options are more risky and you can lose your investment at any time.
Pages:
Jump to: