Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO will be replaced by IEO - page 4. (Read 996 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
March 19, 2019, 10:51:42 AM
Binance has raised fund for two projects and they have offered their 3rd project which sell will be at March 19 or 21 of instant. It's Celer Network. Their previous two projects were successful and I hope this one will also be a successful one.
However, it seems Bittrex is also following the same and there is an IEO on their platform too. Can IEO replace the ICO?

I have made this thread self moderated to avoid the stupid comments which I have been observed on my previous topic.

They are successful in crowdfunding but we cannot tell if they are going to be successful in a long term, IEO is a new crowdfunding term we will have to see if those projects funded by IEO really lives up to investors expectation we'll see after 5 months or even lesser.
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
March 19, 2019, 10:38:15 AM
Probably not but certainly 2019 will be the year of the IEO. There are now a lot of trading platforms planning to run an IEO.
Activity: 476
March 19, 2019, 08:49:41 AM
Honestly, this is the best trend right now compared to that STO. Investors will be confident that their money is on the right place because a reputable exchange like Binance will surely strictly review these projects before advertising it on their platform. It's the best way to get rid of scam ICOs and bring back the trust of new investors or past investors again in this industry.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 268
Graphic & Motion Designer
March 19, 2019, 07:53:22 AM
Binance has raised fund for two projects and they have offered their 3rd project which sell will be at March 19 or 21 of instant. It's Celer Network. Their previous two projects were successful and I hope this one will also be a successful one.
However, it seems Bittrex is also following the same and there is an IEO on their platform too. Can IEO replace the ICO?

I have made this thread self moderated to avoid the stupid comments which I have been observed on my previous topic.

I don't think there is any difference between ICO and IEO. They all just ICO, the difference is just one is on their own platform and the other one using Binance and Bittrex platform called launchpad. And I don't think this "Launchpad" platform is something new, there are already some exchanges that do the same thing like Latoken, GBX, and other exchanges. Binance and Bittrex Launchpad got high hype because they already have big name as exchange, but many small exchange has done the same thing as them for quite a while.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 634
"CoinPoker.com"
March 19, 2019, 06:28:38 AM

I have not been able to confirm this, but with the IEO investors are more confident with new projects. this will definitely have an impact on cryptocurrency. when seen by Bittorent at binance yesterday, I realized that many people were interested in this if the project was in a large exchange. for now I think the IEO is a good way to minimize the risk of Scam projects. The exchange will definitely be very careful to cooperate with new projects, they will definitely carry out very strict verification. and this will benefit investors.
It is a good thing they came up with this idea, at least we will be able to start seeing substantial growth in crypto currencies because intending investors that has been on hold in investing in Cryptocurrency because of the ICO situation will start pumping in money again which might make us see a bull trend in BTC and ETH since majority of the coins will require BTC or ETH coins as means of exchange.

This is really a welcome development and I do hope that smart scammers will not infiltrate it again but before then, let me take advantage of this opportunity too. STO and IEO may bring back confident into crypto space among investors which will definitely lead to win-win situation for all of them.
Activity: 451
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
March 18, 2019, 11:11:16 PM
Yes, I won't be surprised if IEO replaces ICO entire because this are business men and will only find ways to make money.

Though, I am also scared about this IEO move because that was how the ICO move started by a few legit companies, then a lot of scammers who had that ICO was one of the easiest way to make money took advantage of the market and started to create fake projects that comes up with fake promises that will never be fulfilled even if they were able to raise up to the hard cap needed.
ICO will soon be replaced in the coming time when the IEO and STO are being evaluated to have a better development potential than many ICO. If this happens, everyone will avoid fraudulent projects and we can easily earn better profits. It may take a long time but the current ICO is dead and you don't need to worry too much at this time
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
March 18, 2019, 11:01:22 PM

I think it's possible especially if it's safer than the ICO which are containing so much scam in it.
So it will all depend on the crypto itself and the acceptance of the public for the new system.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
March 18, 2019, 04:45:57 PM

Can is an understatement, the right word should be IEO will replace ICO, looking at both, there is no much difference though, just that participating in a crowdfunding program through an exchange will be better than dealing directly with the ICO, at least Binance and another exchange that wishes to join in the IEO race will make sure that whatever project they are registering for crowdfunding is one with a viable project and verified.

This will make it lots secured for intending investor and gradually shift their attention to IEO.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
March 17, 2019, 03:02:41 PM
Yes, I won't be surprised if IEO replaces ICO entire because this are business men and will only find ways to make money.

Though, I am also scared about this IEO move because that was how the ICO move started by a few legit companies, then a lot of scammers who had that ICO was one of the easiest way to make money took advantage of the market and started to create fake projects that comes up with fake promises that will never be fulfilled even if they were able to raise up to the hard cap needed.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
March 16, 2019, 01:58:05 AM
It will not happened very quickly but there is also some possibilities to beat the ICO from the development of IEO because that rent for everything is limited time so I think that trend is enough completed for ICO that's why I am saying this.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
March 15, 2019, 11:37:50 PM
Would you please be so kind and elaborate the main difference between an ICO and an IEO? For me it seems that an IEO is just an other name for an ICO where you know the people behind the project?
This is also my question, hope that there would be someone that can explain the difference between the two and why is it said that IEO will replace ICO.
The question has been answered by [mindtrust] above and maybe you missed that. IEO are same of ICO but IEO is more reliable because it's being vouched by existed and reputed exchange. The point is what if really IEO become huge trend? Will BNB coin reach its ATH ot maybe it will reach $200 by the end of this year?
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
March 15, 2019, 05:21:22 PM
Bittrex has already cancelled the IEO with RAID and terminated the partnership with them.
It was their first IEO but does not mean the last one.
I think IEOs will insure higher  quality projects for investors and the trust could be regained in crypto investing again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
March 15, 2019, 05:02:36 PM
No, I'm not sure that IEO in general will become popular, the whole thing is only that today there are real ways to collect media from the community at no cost, because you understand that platforms will require money and this is not normal.

The risks of buying project tokens using IEO are significantly lower than when buying as part of a regular ICO, since most of the projects that go to ICO dont have any agreements with exchanges. It will be popular just because of this. IEO is new stage of crypto-evolution.
Of cource, IEO isn't a panacea, no one can be insured against the low quality of projects, because of which the price of the asset will decline.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 15, 2019, 05:00:26 PM
The reason behind it is Binance. I think if IEOs were in another exchange, it would not be so profitable. In addition to these sales, this year a few currencies were listed in Binance and even the price was increased by 400%.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
March 15, 2019, 04:59:11 PM

Weill I do not think that ieo can replace ico.

Why ?

It is true that binance has raised funds for two projects and are planning for the third ieo
But ieo has basically flattened on latoken and the first ieo on bittrex was canceled after irregularities from project devs

Ico is still the best for me
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 15, 2019, 04:31:19 PM
I believe there are a lot of different factors that you cannot miss. Just look at Bittrex, they wanted to get hyped as well as Binance, but several hours before the token sale, it turned out that this IEO is a scam.
Activity: 672
March 15, 2019, 01:23:48 PM
No, I'm not sure that IEO in general will become popular, the whole thing is only that today there are real ways to collect media from the community at no cost, because you understand that platforms will require money and this is not normal.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
March 15, 2019, 01:22:25 PM
Would you please be so kind and elaborate the main difference between an ICO and an IEO? For me it seems that an IEO is just an other name for an ICO where you know the people behind the project?
This is also my question, hope that there would be someone that can explain the difference between the two and why is it said that IEO will replace ICO.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
March 15, 2019, 10:39:17 AM
I think the replacement has been done already. Investors feel safe and confident investing in IEOs and that is why the big exchanges like Bittrex, Houbi, Kucoin and Okex are getting set to join Binance on stage
personally as investors too, i am feel confident when decided participate in IEO.it will give me more certainity.usually exchanges team will review about current project that will list in their launched pad.i think they will do the best thing for it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
March 15, 2019, 10:29:41 AM
I think the replacement has been done already. Investors feel safe and confident investing in IEOs and that is why the big exchanges like Bittrex, Houbi, Kucoin and Okex are getting set to join Binance on stage
Pages:
Jump to: