Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock - Copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist - page 10. (Read 25317 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Nice presentations in expressing the idea. I do hope to get more updates. Success too all the way for this beautiful innovation.
dns
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Great idea, great project! I am sure it will be success and will come a lot participant.
Good luck!
Activity: 53
Nice idea for art lover. It will help the creative people to get there products to the right people and get the reasonable price. Also good for interact with the creative community to share their technologies and tricks. In third world country, piracy is the big issue which stops the growth of creativity because of media mafias. If this project will successful to prevent the piracy so it will be the victory of the entire artist who are being spoiled with the business giant who has monopoly right now. Wish you good luck team. Make more strict rules and regulations and implement them. Thanks
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I believe in this project and take a part!!!
Activity: 54
i hope it will be progress and it real
Activity: 1
Activity: 2
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Good job guys ! I will enjoy this project
Activity: 350
A very interesting project!I will follow your news!Good luck in development and greater heights
Activity: 34
Great idea, good luck for your project.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
Great project, I love it.
Activity: 23
Good luck and more power!
Activity: 1
Do you want to be in a trend, be on the edge of modern technology? Register and get your share !!! I like it !!! Smiley
Activity: 3
this project is Nice and Interesting
look forward to your airdrop
Activity: 70
I am going to sigh up just because of a free token giveaway at the end of your ICO)   
Activity: 9
Excellent and much needed project!
Activity: 29
Hopefully this project helps to get more art to the world!
Activity: 7
Good idea, lets see how it goes, good luck Wink Wink
Activity: 6
Best wishes on this project, hope you are successful
Activity: 149
@crypto_pro01
I really hope wish you good luck! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: