Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock - Copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist - page 7. (Read 25317 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Artists, musicians and writers like nobody else needs copyright protection. Blockchain and StockBlock will help them protect their rights.
Activity: 252
Merit: 25
Copyright in the modern world is important and your project can help them comply. I think you can succeed. Good luck!
Activity: 34
Wonderful project and its an honour to be a part of it!
Activity: 66
The best PROJECT! IT IS AWESOME TO WORK WITH IT!
Activity: 31
Your project road map is awesome, all you have to do is strive as much as you can to implement your road map and your token value will increase gradually up to a point where there will be mass adoption of the token, then you can now relax and enjoy the fruit of your labour. Wish you success on your project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Activity: 32
neice project!Good luck!!
Activity: 17
Nice project! I will definitely participate! Good luck to all of us!
Activity: 36
Wow protection of copyright in cryptomarket is brilliant concept and idea so it seems it has huge potential
Activity: 12
The project is full of potential technical background and development strategy. The bounty program is under. Please refer below this link.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/icoairdrop-stockblock-copyright-protection-marketplace-for-media-artist-2198936
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I'm glad that the Blockchain technology will now stand on the protection of copyright! I think this project has huge potential.
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Token Presale Ends in 3 days. Good luck!
Activity: 71
I congratulate you on this great project! Good luck!
Activity: 24
much very excited to see this to the moon..  Wink Cheesy Grin Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 126
Airdrop and Bounty Hunter
I think we add any language like an pilipino language good luck
Activity: 17
Let me Wait for the white paper
Activity: 448
Merit: 20
I think this project is so interesting to join, the platforms offers very excellent ideas..Hope this project line up successfully in near future.
Activity: 9
Nice project with market about art on it. Lets see next year
Activity: 68
This will be successful Great job Devs!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: