Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock - Copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist - page 6. (Read 25317 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I luv the brain behind this wonderful project, am confidence in promoting it, recommended.
Activity: 8
Good project with hard working dev. Will buy hold. Its well recomended.
Activity: 1
Looking good!

Definitely gonna invest in Marketplace! Malls are out, retail development on process..

Activity: 2
I am curious about the project you are going to spend next time, and I want to take part in the project you are about to spend, your new ico may be more advanced than the ico you have to spend
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
This  project looks interesting I believe it has a promising future.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
This is indeed a great project and I see the success of it
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
I'll keep an eye for this One.. I hope that you're not like other Ethereum Runningcoins.. I will give my full support if you show us something great in your future project.
Activity: 8
I luv dis token, it has a great potential wil difinetly be part of it.
Activity: 350
💲
Future Plans

Currently the StockBlock platform will be for photographers, graphic designers & illustrators.
The platform will be extended for music, video, and other digital assets.

StockBlock Token

The entire ecosystem is based on xmc token(ERC20 token). From regular image sale to auctions, contest, tutors 
everything is transacted using xmc tokens. Volunteers like artwork moderators are also rewarded with xmc tokens.

yup, i hope they will really get to fill all of their points
Activity: 185
A very interesting project  Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Nice project! Thank you very much!
Activity: 280
Its a great project by the team of developers. It will soon be on the top and have a bright future. It's market value will touch the sky as it will be raised day by day.
Activity: 52
Future Plans

Currently the StockBlock platform will be for photographers, graphic designers & illustrators.

StockBlock Token

The entire ecosystem is based on xmc token(ERC20 token). From regular image sale to auctions, contest, tutors 
everything is transacted using xmc tokens. Volunteers like artwork moderators are also rewarded with xmc tokens.
Activity: 112
The project looks very good. We all need more places to pay with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 256
Merit: 12
We are friends
Hello everybody!

This is my first post at bitcointalks and & happy
to have part of this [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock  project

Good luck & fast start to you!!!  Cheesy
Activity: 196
I think your project is great since blockchain on copyright content might be a really good idea.
Yet we have to see how this project is handled. The future will tell us:) wish you good luck in the mean time!
Activity: 84
 Good concept to focus for  artist  and really big help to those artist everywhere . Hope for continue success
Activity: 33
Very good project... I pray it is successful
Activity: 98
This is an amazing project and it's a privilege to partake in it.
Activity: 3
Good luck. I trust in you.
Pages:
Jump to: