Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock - Copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist - page 39. (Read 25317 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 10
wishing your project will be successful in future.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Really like the unique project, I have not seen any Stock Photo services on the BlockChain as of yet. Good luck to the developers. Will the database be decentralized or will be hosted on StockBlock servers, maybe you could use one of the Blockchain storage projects for the storage of the material ... like STORJX, SIA, &others ... Will join the airdrop so see the tokens and will think of joining the ICO.
Activity: 280
 Devs look so serious about the project. Serious project like this always has good future!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
this is such a necceserry project, great idea! good luck!
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
great project very transparent to public and very good platform. i think this project will success.
Activity: 84
This is a great project.  Can I ask?  Do you have  active bounty campaign for this platform?  
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
I join telegram and follow twitter there i saw many investor and people consulting about XMC. really great project  
Activity: 224
nice project, love the idea.. i think somehow its related to stock, catching name.
Activity: 198
 I wish many investors can invest on this project. And this project can success
Activity: 10
Hello Team, now we have genuine idea that might work in future. I am with you. This will be amazing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
the copyright information on EVM blockchain Very valuable.The team can be successful.
Activity: 305
Unique innovative company  this project have great potential and seems promising   . I will support this project  till the end I hope it will be success . Goodluck dev
Activity: 20
I hope this project can be successful, because the ideas and ideas are brilliant. good luck Dev.
Activity: 36
I'm very happy to see here projects like this. Good luck devs
Activity: 54
This project looks promising. See that function? Wow this token is the new future. Gonna follow you guys. This is amazing.
Activity: 347
Merit: 111
i just wanted to say he wasgreat  Roll Eyes
Activity: 99
This project aims to become relevant in a specific niche.  It faces some competition in this field, though as we have seen some projects recently focussing in artist revenue shagging using blockchain . However, most are made up of thin air, but this has a working product in alpha stage which could become a key advantage.

The need for a new token to fuel that ecosystem is not so cleat, though.  But this has become the since the ICO explosion a few months ago.

Anyway, good luck with this venture.
Activity: 448
interesting and quality content . success and development
Activity: 50
This is definately one of the most anticipated project that am particularly interested in. And would want to see it succeed!!!
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
This project s going to be awesome in the future, no doubt. A good project to invest. Glad to be part of this project dev. Goodluck.
Pages:
Jump to: