Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock - Copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist - page 35. (Read 25317 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I glad to see this threads, already joined and hope to receive our airdrop good luck to us participants
i like this project looking forward for more updates
do you have any telegram group so that we will new whats new....

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
StockBlock! Wow this is really massive project, good dev team, I'm definitely going to invest in this no doubt. Nice job devs, good luck to the project.
Activity: 709
Merit: 336
You need someone to develop your Web project ?
Nice project, good job !  Cheesy
Activity: 13
I love this project very interesting, i know that it will meaningful in future.
Activity: 92
I hope this project is successful!!
I am interested in your promotional program, or campaign.
I will watch the next progress.
I will put this project to my list.
Activity: 14
Activity: 147
The eager to get these currency codes may have a good future Shocked Shocked Shocked
copper member
Activity: 226
who am I to judge. I only flame
Activity: 42
I see a well detailed project with crypto experience, can't wait to see what you come up with.
Activity: 50
I believe this project! Hope this project holds the success it so professes....and by the way, do you have a telegram group to join and if you do, is the moderator there active and up and doing?. All the best dev!
Activity: 4
Projects that solve real world problems and urge people to accept crypto-currencies. Great market for photographers, graphic designers ,  illustrators, music, video, and other digital assets. It will connect artists across world.
Activity: 330
Merit: 123
nice project, looking forward to something concrete and successful.
Activity: 42
Good luck, I wish you more progress and success
Activity: 364
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I am Japanese. I would like to spread StockBlock in Japan.

Sure, any kind of help is appreciated :-)
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
This is very interesting way to solve the copyright infringement problem. Looking forward to it. Never heard of ICO for media artists. great projects!a
Activity: 144
Thanks to the team for the opportunity to be a part of the community! I wish there project good and huge success
Activity: 2
Activity: 89
im interested in this project 'project are nice and unique'it will succesfull in the future
Activity: 70
I wish best possible suceess of the project up coming token sale.
Anyway yeah, Steemit is a content sharing platform. And folks contributing content on that platform not just as a hobby. They are doing for gaining
Pages:
Jump to: