Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock - Copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist - page 37. (Read 25317 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
interesting, it is actually good and awesome Wink Wink
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Great project. I will follow the development of this project. Good luck to the developers.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
This project looks decent !
Yes it would be nice to see an introduction of the Team members !
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
dev
Can you introduce  team member profile? Not just a photo.
Activity: 68
quarkchain.io
This is great
A big project is coming Thank you
Activity: 504
Wow! another ICo in the market. I love ICOs. I can see futuristic success for this airdrop. I'm lucky to be a part of its happy community. More power to its hardworking devs. GOD bless  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 224
Good project with interesting concept. I thing it should be extremely popular and successful. So, good luck!
Activity: 83
a very good project thought, good luck dev.
Activity: 46
Wow, stock images and other artists efforts on the blockchain. A great idea. The UI looks good. Very simple which is a good idea. You don’t want to take away from the purpose of what you are displaying in the first place.  Would think the main object to tweak and perfect would be the categorizing and the search abilities.
Activity: 392
this is something different from other projects  Smiley
really interested into this .. please count me in  Wink
Activity: 2
Cool project!  Something new in token world
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Every project is similar to other but I think this one is different from other.Join your bounty program
Activity: 202
I'm very interesting with your project and will support this project. Successful.!!! Thank you
Activity: 60
Interesting and great project!
Activity: 107
stock block, nice project. i hope this things can be bigg.

and hopefully all best thing fot this project
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 182
Merit: 118
hi all, nice project this project have potential and i am supporting this project.

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
this sounds great a blockchain for artwork  Grin this project will surely success because of the concept of the platform is about artwork.  Grin good luck devs  Grin
Activity: 35
Interesting project, I wish you good luck and I hope to try it soon.
Activity: 210
StockBlock has all it takes to move it's token to the greater height... looking forward to more plans and it's futuristic goal..
Pages:
Jump to: