Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock - Copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist - page 54. (Read 25317 times)

Activity: 520
Merit: 0
all the milestones mentioned in the roadmap to the project when met, will make us all breathe easier in this space.
Activity: 1
Thank you for details! And I wish the best possible success of the project upcoming token sale.
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
great concept,

what is the minimum Eth for participate on the ICO?
Activity: 119
Merit: 2
im support this project and im always follow this project

Your alpha release looks good.

Keep up the good work!
Activity: 392
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Wow a project for real artists, this project will benefit all the original artists from a certain artwork, their work of arts won't be stolen anymore. They will going to have proper credits with their original works, and this project will do that. I hope for the success of this token, I will support and promote your goals. Goodluck devs!
Activity: 48
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
We will look at result. It is visible a good and positive spirit. At the moment I wish your project good luck.
Activity: 184
i still did not understand about all of project here, but i has spirit became participant of this project, so i will read again about this project thread, maybe i can understand all about this project
Activity: 93
Nothing to Lose
are the platform made for artist or especially medical?, i see the alpha , it looks like everthing about medical institution
Activity: 57
Very interested this project, I hope this project will be success  Wink
Activity: 392

The project is developing rapidly, the guys already have a website, a road map, white paper. Behind them is a good team. For the external simplicity, the guys do a great and good job. I wish them good luck.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
Very nice concept. Excellent team. This project will help to stop piracy. It wish you success.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Photographers can upload images.
We have tested and works flawlessly
IPTC information is automatically detected from images
Refresh to change the image attributes
Looks promising. I joined airdrop, and I think that's a very good project in the market
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
stop complaining !!!
thank you for this awesome chance
Activity: 56
This project seems still in quite a very early stage, isn't it? Are there any hints on when it will enter a more defined stage? I guess also it is too early for bounties now....

It looks like it's early stage as we have not shared much details about the project development yet. We are working on pre-alpha demo. It should be up in a couple of weeks. The whitepaper will be up by this weekend.
From the above comment, we can only be optimistic and watch with keen interest this great project. Wishing the team good success.

Activity: 187
Awesome. Copyright on blockchain. That's something to see at work. Your works not just appreciated but secured.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
Project seems promising, if dev continue to deliver what that promised then I hope this make its own space in crypto world. Good to know Transparency and low cost are main highlights. Hoping to see WP and Roadmap soon.
Activity: 41
This is a great project really. I like the new twist whereby tokens can be prepaid for. I will test the alpha version asap.
Activity: 114
Im buying some this coin. I thing nice a idea..
Activity: 22
I hope in the future this would be A very Big Success..Im looking forward to this Project Guys!!
Pages:
Jump to: