Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock - Copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist - page 51. (Read 25317 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Want to know more about StockBlock. Do u have telegram channel?

Follow the telegram link in my signature :-)
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Wow, a good place to be for us artist, so excited about this project...
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
snapshot was one of the kind but it cheated people in ico, they promised so many only to end up cheating people, but i hope this will provide what they are promising, i am going to watch this thread.
Activity: 17
When ends sale and can you post a spreadsheet .  And this very good project.  Hope success...
Activity: 26
Great Project , cant wait to be part of it. With d hardwork of the team, i see a great future for thus project
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
this is a good project and I am very interested to join in this project and I have referred many friends to make this project a successfully
Activity: 7
I really want to invest in this project cuz I believe in it and that it has a great future. Nice job dev team
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Interesting project, and I will invest in it
Activity: 102
i will pray for this project. very interesting
Activity: 59
This project is amazing,the concept is very nice and i feel it to become successful.goodluck
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
This is a good project with a definite aim to help artists and connect the art with the innovative blockchain technology, it will surely bring transparency and put a stop to copyright infringement. Good luck dev for the success of this project.

Thank you Adbitco.
Activity: 10
Activity: 27
since I am somehow an artist too, you have my full support on this project devs. thank you for making art reachable for everyone. wishing you success for the ico.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
Good project.
I want to be part of the success of the project. Is their any bounty available to be join?
Activity: 25
Nice project and I pray it goes well and becomes successful
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
hi I just join your airdrop, site looks neat and if your Business Plan work that can be awesome. Good luck with your project.
Activity: 195
Merit: 103
Looking forward to this project and it is interesting, hope i can be a part of this project
Activity: 16
interesting project .... good job
Activity: 90
paзвитиe мeдицины этo oчeнь xopoшo, тaкиe пpoeкты интepecyют мнoгo людeй. Я cчитaю этo oчeнь yдaчный пpoeкт, бyдy cлeдить зa вaми.
Activity: 10
I like the analysis being given about this project. Its very explanatory and easy to comprehend.
Pages:
Jump to: