Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock - Copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist - page 49. (Read 25317 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I love this project its interesting good luck
Activity: 40
Good project !i think it's good coin ,I hope in a future it's perspective Wink
Activity: 37
Nice project Dev. Goodluck i hope it will success
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Wow. Interesting project. Me, as a photographer interested
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
A must have or must fund idea for the community. Its PROJECTS like these help the economy to grow. Good luck and achieve everything you need to do.
Activity: 4
I'm buying your trust in this project.. I love the idea
I with you
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Great Token. I promise this token will achieve their goals.. and im wishing for this too... Goodluck!! stockblock  Cool Cool
Activity: 210
Could be an exciting project but a question arises to me. What do you do when someone claims a copyrighted image for themselves? Can one distinguish that this picture already has a copyright?
Activity: 4
this can be an interesting project..i will watch it to see it,s development.good luck devs, a good ideea.
Activity: 14
i cant open the sale site , lagging and too slow respond , anybody same happen like me?

no , its fine here buddy , looks like you having trouble with your connections , check your network
btw nice projects dev , i lke an art and the token value too

oh ok then , but its only for the web , the other sites is fine , but i wait and still try , thanks
Activity: 11
good idea for good project
Activity: 6
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
teamwork and a good marketing project something that should be in priority.
good luck
Activity: 101
this project is the real deal, i believe that it will be the future of crypto world with the help of the stockBlock entire community by holding and not dumping. Good luck to the dev. good luck to StockBlock
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
This Project looks promising ,
Hope for the success of the Dev and the community that support this project,
and hoping that it will last long
Activity: 21
This project looks promising, having read the informations provided on the site, I believe with good dev teams this project will be one of the best altcoins project for 2017. Dev I wish you success.
Activity: 742
Wow its great project dev..
i'm done see all information about your project
i'm very interest to join this ICO , maybe launch bounty soon ? i think more people will come & see here
Keep great work dev!

Activity: 322
Promissing project! Strong team! Happy to join.
Activity: 109
This Project seems to be quite interesting plus the whitepaper and roadmap seems to be good!!
I'm waiting for more updates and exchange listings etc!!
Activity: 85
A promising Token with limited supply, a dedicated dev and also having a great community. It will more notice if this token is more publicize but with good promotion it will succeed
Pages:
Jump to: