Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock - Copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist - page 78. (Read 25317 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Unique idea of selling arts in the crypto community, next is other medias such music and video? whats the edge between your project and the other free sites that offer this kind of service?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
ACTUALLY I BELIVE THIS PROJECT WILL HELP TO MANY OTHER PEOPLE , BECAUSE NOWADAYS THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE ARE INVOLVED TO MEDIA  THIS PROJECT CAN REACH THEIR GOAL

Definitely it will. Most of the photographers are fed up of people stealing their work and using it without permission.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
It seem good project. Good luck for the team
Hmmm seems like ArtByte in any sense? Though I love the concept of the project and I would  like to see its development in the future  Smiley.

Its way more than ArtByte.

It helps in copyright infringement protection.
Monitoring tool to track and monitor your artwork/images
A marketplace for media artist like photographers, illustrators, musicians etc. Basically monetize artwork.

For more details, please read the whitepaper: http://stockblock.io/StockBlock-whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 210
KickCity a reward-based blockchain
Hmmm seems like ArtByte in any sense? Though I love the concept of the project and I would  like to see its development in the future  Smiley.
Activity: 42
Love this project, keep up the good work!
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
ACTUALLY I BELIVE THIS PROJECT WILL HELP TO MANY OTHER PEOPLE , BECAUSE NOWADAYS THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE ARE INVOLVED TO MEDIA  THIS PROJECT CAN REACH THEIR GOAL
100 Free XMC tokens

Distributed at the end of the ICO.

Signup here
Activity: 350
💲
Good project at the firs sight, Im interested) How does StockBlock.io platform works?  describe in few words plz, before I started reading white paper. Smiley

you can ahve a look at the website itslef, they have a working alpha going on
I clicked on the website link and it goes to Quick CV.  What happened?
http://alpha.stockblock.io/

i can see the alpha version of the website without porblmes
What are your revenue plans? How will stockblock.io make money?

Hey Carol,

Most of the revenue will be generated via commissions through services. The marketplace will have the usual artwork sales. We also plan to provide auction services. Most of these will earn commissions from 15-40% of the sales. The generated revenue will be used to keep the platform running.

The major income will be from the artwork monitoring service. It will be a standalone service that will be integrated into the platform. The artist can opt-in for legal; services. If there is any infringement, the artist can hire the in-house legal team to take care of the infringement. This service will be offered for 40-50% of the total infringement amount received. The in-house team will manage a network of legal entities around the world.

This will help the artist in being more creative rather than managing sales, legal hassles etc. We will take care of everything else.
Activity: 250
Merit: 101
Good project at the firs sight, Im interested) How does StockBlock.io platform works?  describe in few words plz, before I started reading white paper. Smiley

I clicked on the website link and it goes to Quick CV.  What happened?
http://alpha.stockblock.io/
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

Hey, OP is Official Post. First page of the thread first post so to say. Your post explains very well where you are going with this project. And your example about the artists makes a lot of sense. How are you going to achieve reliable tracking? What if I take a screenshot of an image and not download the image itself, how are you going to recognize someone abuses the image? Is that possible?

Hi,

The system uses perceptual hashing to identify similar images. Please check our algorithm test page: https://stockblock.io/fingerprint/

The system uses perceptual hash/ Fingerprint to identify an image. The system can identify images even after the image has been seriously altered. The similarity score defines how similar the image is. So similarity score above 90 is the same image.

This fingerprint is used to find duplicates in the platform itself. The same fingerprint is used to find/monitor the images on the internet. The monitoring system will be a background process. The system will crawl the internet and find images and report the same to the photographers monitoring dashboard. The photographer can decide what actions need to take regarding the infringement.

It sounds extremely interesting. Is your algorithm already working and has its success rate been proven? If that thing gets to work properly, you'll provide a real weapon against ownership infringement.

Yes. The algorithm works and detects plagiarism. The same user can upload different versions of the image but it is flagged if some other user tries to upload someone else's image. The system bans the fraudulent user for ever.

This system is a real weapon for photographers. It protects them from copyright infringement.

Ok but banning a fraudulent user is one as effective as the actual barrier to entry the platform. If I can make a million accounts banning is not a real solution to the problem. Does your platform also allow for commerce of copyrights? Like, when I want to use a picture I could send some crypto to the original owner and get a certificate or something like that?

The system automatically checks for plagiarism and bans the user. To keep fraudsters away we plan to keep the system invite only. Unless you have invite, you can not join the network.

The marketplace platform is for the artist. They can sell their artwork with different editions. Single bulk etc. Everything works using ethereum SmartContract.  Since the system works on SmartContract, the photographer gets paid instantly. A small percentage fee will be charged for the services and it will be defined in the SmartContract.

The entire ecosystem works on xmc token.

Byers buy artwork using the tokens. Sellers receive tokens.

Smart consideration, I like that with the invite only approach. But it will hinder you a little bit with fast adoption I think. There is a trade-off but it might still be very successful because the quality of your participants should be higher in the end. We'll find out once your platform is operational Smiley

I am an active shutterstock member. I have seen fraudsters uploading someone else's images. Shutter stock doesn't verify the authenticity of the uploader.  I like stockblocks approach. This project provides more value compared to any stock photography website. None of them provide copyright protection. The just want to take your 70-80% of your earnings and pay pennies. A lot of photographers are fed up.

I hope this project takes off soon.

I am always open for others to convince me and you put forward a very good point. So yes this approach is most likely the right approach to get a high quality network going right from the start.
Activity: 21
What are your revenue plans? How will stockblock.io make money?
💲

Copyright protection with artwork monitoring and marketplace for media artist like photographers musicians etc.
Activity: 30
Screenshot of the copyright information that will be displayed on EVM blockchain.

Its a simple contract for copyright information only.

Sample link to demo image: http://alpha.stockblock.io/stock-photo/syringe-medical-injection-in-hand-palm-or-fingers-7952.html

Etherscan Contract Address: https://ropsten.etherscan.io/address/0x002c3505187974b61ca8235b99f595342cd22ae7#readContract

This is how the basic SmartContract information will look like.

Using SmartContract the author can also receive payments. In terms of revenue, the contract will have a percentage share for stockblock platform. Since it will all be automated, the author receives automatic payments instantly.

We are working on the token payment part. It will be updated after test. Mostly in our beta platform release.
Activity: 21

Hey, OP is Official Post. First page of the thread first post so to say. Your post explains very well where you are going with this project. And your example about the artists makes a lot of sense. How are you going to achieve reliable tracking? What if I take a screenshot of an image and not download the image itself, how are you going to recognize someone abuses the image? Is that possible?

Hi,

The system uses perceptual hashing to identify similar images. Please check our algorithm test page: https://stockblock.io/fingerprint/

The system uses perceptual hash/ Fingerprint to identify an image. The system can identify images even after the image has been seriously altered. The similarity score defines how similar the image is. So similarity score above 90 is the same image.

This fingerprint is used to find duplicates in the platform itself. The same fingerprint is used to find/monitor the images on the internet. The monitoring system will be a background process. The system will crawl the internet and find images and report the same to the photographers monitoring dashboard. The photographer can decide what actions need to take regarding the infringement.

It sounds extremely interesting. Is your algorithm already working and has its success rate been proven? If that thing gets to work properly, you'll provide a real weapon against ownership infringement.

Yes. The algorithm works and detects plagiarism. The same user can upload different versions of the image but it is flagged if some other user tries to upload someone else's image. The system bans the fraudulent user for ever.

This system is a real weapon for photographers. It protects them from copyright infringement.

Ok but banning a fraudulent user is one as effective as the actual barrier to entry the platform. If I can make a million accounts banning is not a real solution to the problem. Does your platform also allow for commerce of copyrights? Like, when I want to use a picture I could send some crypto to the original owner and get a certificate or something like that?

The system automatically checks for plagiarism and bans the user. To keep fraudsters away we plan to keep the system invite only. Unless you have invite, you can not join the network.

The marketplace platform is for the artist. They can sell their artwork with different editions. Single bulk etc. Everything works using ethereum SmartContract.  Since the system works on SmartContract, the photographer gets paid instantly. A small percentage fee will be charged for the services and it will be defined in the SmartContract.

Smart consideration, I like that with the invite only approach. But it will hinder you a little bit with fast adoption I think. There is a trade-off but it might still be very successful because the quality of your participants should be higher in the end. We'll find out once your platform is operational Smiley

I am an active shutterstock member. I have seen fraudsters uploading someone else's images. Shutter stock doesn't verify the authenticity of the uploader.  I like stockblocks approach. This project provides more value compared to any stock photography website. None of them provide copyright protection. The just want to take your 70-80% of your earnings and pay pennies. A lot of photographers are fed up.

I hope this project takes off soon.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

Hi,

💲
Pages:
Jump to: