Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock - Copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist - page 77. (Read 25317 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
It's nice to see an alpha already , I am looking forward to see how this project progress
Activity: 168
Sounds like an interesting project with unique market target (for the media artist to use blockchain technology to protect their copyright and generate revenue). The project has potential and hope it a great success!

Hoping for the same. We are giving our 200%. All we need is community support.
I have many friends that are artists who would support a project like this.  I suspect I may be dropping the name around!  Joined the airdrop, thanks StockBlock!

Thank you Zev747 for your support Smiley
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I have many friends that are artists who would support a project like this.  I suspect I may be dropping the name around!  Joined the airdrop, thanks StockBlock!
A lot of infringement cases remain unresolved, still in their legal battle.  I hope your project will solve this issue and  to give credit where credit is due.

Good luck dev.

Some photographers rely solely on the concept that they own the copyright when the image is created but then fail to register it with the Copyright Office. When an image is not registered the photographer has just limited the amount she/he can recover for any infringement and may also not be able to recover attorney fees.

Its difficult to prove ownership. Blockchain helps in creating proof-of-ownership. The ability to secure copyright information on the blockchain is ideal. Once the information is registered, it cannot be altered. Therefore, a creator always receives credit without any possibility of dispute and provides you with a “proof of publishing”. Artists can track the activity of their work along with transparent sales and prevent copyright infringement.

With the development of this project along with the marketplace, StockBlock is here to put the power back in the hands of the artists.
Activity: 3
It is interesting. I think that in a short time you will succeed in achieving the intended
Activity: 56
A lot of infringement cases remain unresolved, still in their legal battle.  I hope your project will solve this issue and  to give credit where credit is due.

Good luck dev.
Activity: 87
After reading this project's concept, I am amazed by it. I know that this will be successful. And now I'm signing up.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
Supports your project full Dev. Good luck.
i will support this project because personally i love photography

It means a lot for media artist. Most of them are fed up of the copyright infringement. Very little has been done in solving this issue.
Activity: 84
Looks like a project with a whole lot more substance than most recent airdrops
after reading project's concept,I am impressed.  the ideas are really cool and if it will develop properly,it will rock.

Thanxks @shagorbleed, Have a look at the alpha release: alpha.stockblock.io
Activity: 364
https://twetch.com/u/42191
after reading project's concept,I am impressed.  the ideas are really cool and if it will develop properly,it will rock.
Activity: 336
100 Free XMC tokens

Distributed at the end of the ICO.

Signup here
Wow ..
Thanks for the information. Proud to participate in your project. Simply fill out the registration form. May work well, and success continues for you, Dev.
Activity: 208
Sounds like an interesting project with unique market target (for the media artist to use blockchain technology to protect their copyright and generate revenue). The project has potential and hope it a great success!
this project will become bigger if it reaches out to more people.  nice idea, i hope the dev team will work full time to develop this.

Copyright infringement is a huge problem for media artist. Very little has been done to solve this issue. We hope we can disrupt this industry and help honor the artist and make a better living for them.

We are working on the project as much as we can and need community support.
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
this project will become bigger if it reaches out to more people.  nice idea, i hope the dev team will work full time to develop this.
Activity: 630
Merit: 106
The idea of the project sounds good since there are not alot of projects the idea as such, its unique.
unfortunately that bounty over Sad
Activity: 364
I see a bright future in this project.
Unique idea of selling arts in the crypto community, next is other medias such music and video? whats the edge between your project and the other free sites that offer this kind of service?

We will start with images/illustrations first and in next phase provide services for music videos and more.

None of the stock photography website offers copyright protection for photographers, musicians and other digital artist. We are also working on image monitoring system to track stolen images.

Check alpha release: http://alpha.stockblock.io
Pages:
Jump to: