Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN]🔥 ⚓ BITNAUTIC – The Future of the Shipping Industry ⚓ 🔥 - page 2. (Read 2100 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Correct, he was selling people penny stocks to jack the price up and as soon as he manipulated the stock where he wanted he dumped it and scammed thousands of people out of their life savings
He is saying that Bitcoin is a fraud because a fraudster can recognize a fraud
Activity: 27
German translation reserved
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
I can see clearly that the Bitnautic CrowdSale is not far from reaching hard now.
I wish the team all the best, and I also wish fellow investors a huge investment return after the token hits exchange.
Activity: 75
It seems a promising and interesting project, I think this project has a bright future. Good luck for your project. Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 280
Hello there!

FinanceX believes BitNautic has a big future in the market.
We would love to list BTNT on our trading platform!

If you're interested get in touch Smiley
Activity: 98
The partners listed on the website are impressive and by stating upfront that Bancor will be used as an exchange suggests confidence.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
BITNAUTIC coins have good development opportunities, and investors who like them can stay focused and wait patiently.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
BitNautic is creating a distributed platform, based on the Ethereum Blockchain, for matching demand and supply of shipping services, for all the industry stakeholders: producers of goods, ship owners, charterers, brokers, importers and exporters. BitNautic has started his operations with a focus on the emerging countries of the Africa continent. BitNautic development and expansion will be funded with the Crowdsale of the BitNautic Token BTNT, used to access the BitNautic platform.
copper member
The vision is ‘decentralised shipping and cargo in one place’ and includes wholesale ecommerce, which is an interesting dimension. Good luck.
Finally we are seeing the project from shipping industry. Even if the company make only 1% of that describe in WP it will be a great product. All the best.
Activity: 112
When will you integrate Air and Ground freight transportation into its decentralised logistics platform?
You can check our smart contract, it's public. Also our company is fully compliant with swiss law, we do KYC for AML and the team is real, serious and dedicated. All this info is verifiable online
Activity: 205
Since you participated in the airdrop event,you have nothing to worry about. Tokens would be distributed at the end of the ICO. September 15
Activity: 33
Please for two days I have been asking admin to contact me with no success. Admin kindly pm me because the mail you dropped is not working.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
a project that is interesting, the concept offered also has a very innovative idea. Hopefully the team will manage this project very seriously so that this project can compete with other projects and could be a great success.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
BitNautic contribution to the digitalization and decentralization of the shipping industry, will contribute to the growth of developing countries, in an open market and free trade, increasing international trade and cooperation, public-private partnerships within the industry, knowledge sharing, and bridging the gap between government regulators and the shipping industry.
Activity: 92
There are lots of scammers in the spreadsheet who submit the link again and again. We need to filter out that. We want to distribute token who really work and review the ICO.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
 I am going offline for today. Because I need to work on spreadsheets. If I couldn't reply you, please do not panic. Everyone get stakes for their hard work. Please be patient. Our team is working on it.
Do not message multiple times in the group related to the bounty. Moderators also don't know and they can't help you with that. If it is urgent so anyone can PM me.
Activity: 189
What do you mean? Airdrop ended a long time ago, distribution is at the end of the ICO
 i signed up for the airdrop but havent received anythin yet. Have they been distributed yet?
Activity: 48
 I finished the chinese website translation weeks agao and have reported many times, but still the spreadsheet is not updated, what is the best way to report, and what should I do?
Activity: 224
Basically we cannot touch the eth you sent, only you can make a request to the blockchain smart contract and get it back
This was done to protect the contributors
Actually you don't have to download anything, but installing the metamask browser addon makes things much easier
Pages:
Jump to: