Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN]🔥 ⚓ BITNAUTIC – The Future of the Shipping Industry ⚓ 🔥 - page 3. (Read 2100 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
my stakes have been updated, please hope to be patient. because the bounty manager has his own activities, everyone will definitely get stakes. he is trying his best to solve it
Activity: 129
Strong team! Good vision and product. Very interesting ideas. best of luck team.
Activity: 28
Hello, we are optimistic about your project. If there is a need for listing, we can list your project for free. Please send an email to [email protected] for specific communication, look forward to your reply, Smiley Smiley
Activity: 266
Yes Marcel, there was an inaccuracy in the previous email. The Smart Contract will be finalized tomorrow in the early morning
So contribution will be refundable from tomorrow
You will receive another email today at 3 pm with a tutorial on the procedure
Activity: 112
why do I have to download some software to receive the ETH I contributed during the first phase ICO? Why don't you just send it back to me?
I've heard metamask was removed from Google app store?
Activity: 189
Basically we cannot touch the eth you sent, only you can make a request to the blockchain smart contract and get it back
This was done to protect the contributors
Actually you don't have to download anything, but installing the metamask browser addon makes things much easier
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
I hope I get a reasonable answers from any of the Bitnautic team, when is the end date of your CrowdSale?
Few weeks ago I get the information that ICO this month, but right now I'm getting a different information, which say that ICO will end September!
Please which is correct, July or September?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
A powerful project, I think it can improve the situation with international transport around the world and facilitate ease of maintenance.The project is promising, now it is the case for the team,if they manage to implement all the planned,the project will certainly be a success.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Personally, I feel like the shipping industry is in dire need of revamping. As far as I can tell, everything is pretty archaic and the blockchain technology seems like the perfect solution, it's the big competitive edge that many smaller companies need!
I hope soon to catch all the blocking technology
Activity: 98
All the forms are working fine.
We will stop accepting response from Saturday 28 July 23:59 UTC.
Bounty Team is working on stakes allocation. Don't worry about stakes and your hard work. The spreadsheet will be updated very soon.
Activity: 33
Spreadsheet are not updated immediately, if bounty is still open, you will be added on  later.
I did not say its open or close, that i dont no. But spreadsheets are not immediately updated. Takes hours before its updated
Activity: 238
i have written my article and saw my stakes, is there any need reposting it in another blog/website?
your prompt response would be appreciated so that i won't get disqualified for breaking the rules.. thank you
Activity: 3
I was told i can contact the CMO in here. Well
I can help create a video review about  ico as a form of publicising it if you are interested. 
Activity: 189
there is no acceptance and rejection isfront of my name in content creation
but people before and after me have comments like YES/NO
Activity: 252
Just incase you find my details multiple times on the spreadsheet.. I kept filling the content form thinking maybe is my network because I was unable to see my name on the spreadsheet.
Activity: 243
I did not see my name on the blog/article bounty sheet, yet I wrote, published and reported the article on the report sheet
SHould I fill the report form again?
Activity: 164
I think this is a good time to invest. Since the ICO has achieved soft caps, the amount needed to deploy the project has, it is now time to invest and get an average return from the ICO. do you think like me
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
The shipping industry in the emerging economies of the African continent is no doubt set for better days ahead as BitNautic is poised to make the industry better through its system of digitalization and use of the Ethereum blockchain technology. Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
We have just few days to go before CrowdSale end, what is next plan after sales? As I understand must project don't follow roadmap and I'm not also a fan of roadmap
Pages:
Jump to: