Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN]🔥 ⚓ BITNAUTIC – The Future of the Shipping Industry ⚓ 🔥 - page 8. (Read 2100 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 11
Hello, answer me to the question:  What is minimum investment for pre sale and for public crowd sale ? Thanks

The minimum you can invest if 0.05ETH. It is in the token sale section also and other details as well check it out @https://bitnautic.io/#tokenSection
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
After checking on the website, I got convinced about the project. A great project and careful planning and I want to be a part of this one.
Activity: 888
Merit: 1001
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
A lot of new projects. I believe in the sincerity of their creators. I wish BitNautic success. However, it is more and more sensible that something important should happen that would speed up the process of taking blockchain in society.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
You have a very promising project with a great future, I hope it will be in demand!
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
I see several interesting projects, but there is always a doubt, will BitNautic be well accepted in this sector? Does the team have a partner with any company in this industry?
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
It seems good when you provide full information about your project, hope you guys success. Good job.

Yes, Definitely it looks like a really good project once implemented it can change the landscape of the shipping industry. To know more about BitNautic you can visit: https://bitnautic.io/
Activity: 141
Yes, it looks like a great project. The blockchain technology for the shipping industry is a good move from Bitnautic and definately going to be successful Smiley
Activity: 336
do you plan to work in a particular region or around the world? and how will you deliver goods to those countries where blockchain is prohibited?
Activity: 68
My 4 years experience in the industry is what gave me a clear understanding of what this project can achieve and what great revolution it will be. The idea of having a system that brings all the players in the shipping business into one community thereby eliminating the rigors of agency, paper works, government restrictions and so on, will be a game changer. I believe this project is in for great success.
Your trust is our greatest strength sir! Thankyou so much for your review!
You wrote. "We cooperate with many exchanges, where our token will be listed after our ICO.We will soon reveal the names on our official website and communication channels." When you publish this information, this step will add to your project solidity, investor confidence.

Thankyou for your valuable feedback! Keep supporting us!
cool Project Wink

Thankyou so much! Pre ICO starts on May1st 2018!
Activity: 27
Undoubtedly, the introduction a blockchain technology in the transport sector is a great idea. I think your project has every chance of being successful. Good luck!

Thankyou so much for your Kind wishes sir! Please do take part in the pre ICO starting from May 1st 2018!
Activity: 77
Merit: 2
CarnaLife.io
Can you provide more information about this project? Thanks

Please visit the website https://bitnautic.io/ for more details. Thank you for showing interest.
Activity: 77
Merit: 2
CarnaLife.io
I have seen many projects but this one seems very transparent towards people, when you provide full information about your project then we will also have the guts to invest some, Good job.
I Wish you success.

Thank you so much for your positive comments.
Activity: 135
Merit: 11
I have seen many projects but this one seems very transparent towards people, when you provide full information about your project then we will also have the guts to invest some, Good job.
I Wish you success.
Activity: 183
Merit: 101
Interesting project. Now a lot is put on projects that work in the real sector of the economy, and not only promise. From projects that really work in many ways depends on the speed of acceptance by society of the technology of blockсhain.

Thank you for the support. Pre-ICO starts on May 1st with 30% Bonus.
Visit on the official website: https://bitnautic.io
Activity: 888
Merit: 1001
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Interesting project. Now a lot is put on projects that work in the real sector of the economy, and not only promise. From projects that really work in many ways depends on the speed of acceptance by society of the technology of blockсhain.
Activity: 19
My 4 years experience in the industry is what gave me a clear understanding of what this project can achieve and what great revolution it will be. The idea of having a system that brings all the players in the shipping business into one community thereby eliminating the rigors of agency, paper works, government restrictions and so on, will be a game changer. I believe this project is in for great success.

Well if you are in the business you probably know that maersk and IBM is developing a blockchain with same/better features. How will this project be able to compete with one of the largest shipping companies in the world and IBM?

I have seen alot of this shipping/smart contracts concepts and there is no need for multiple solutions in the business, only one.
Activity: 266
Hello, answer me to the question:  What is minimum investment for pre sale and for public crowd sale ? Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: