Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 Conn3x - Decentralized Chances - Smart Jobs!🌐 ICO 27.03.2018 - page 3. (Read 5118 times)

Activity: 366
Merit: 100
look like this is a SCAM...

Many guys on Telegram havent got airdrop.
Most of people join Telegram for airdrop... the rest are fake members. Fake members propagate such as good, long term, reliable project but nothing in their mind, no real info... real people ask or complain something, the fake member try to defend with nonsense comment.
Visiting their site, not much to learn, article put on many unknown website and also check their partners profile, nothing reliable.
Even listing on a very bad site bitebtc, coin does not have any value Cheesy admin mentioned have to wait ...wait for what Cheesy

So good luck guys it you have million coins Cheesy but I think not many coins were sold recently ^^

So the explorer does not lie, they did not sell anything. Therefore, there are no exchangers. Today it was written in a telegram, I was removed from this group.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
look like this is a SCAM...

Many guys on Telegram havent got airdrop.
Most of people join Telegram for airdrop... the rest are fake members. Fake members propagate such as good, long term, reliable project but nothing in their mind, no real info... real people ask or complain something, the fake member try to defend with nonsense comment.
Visiting their site, not much to learn, article put on many unknown website and also check their partners profile, nothing reliable.
Even listing on a very bad site bitebtc, coin does not have any value Cheesy admin mentioned have to wait ...wait for what Cheesy

So good luck guys it you have million coins Cheesy but I think not many coins were sold recently ^^

Activity: 58
Dear investors,

all Airdrops are successfully transferred into your Backoffice!

Thanks for joining,
Your C3X Team
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
Seeing a good sales record, I will try to buy some, though late, I am looking forward to good luck.
Good sales record? but not worth to buy when listing on kind of sh!tty market as bitebtc....waste of your time and money. The coin value is not worth even 1/1000 Usd cent.
Telegram channel does not provide any better info nor message, community with 30k members but just kind of only for airdrop and not real investor...
It's good from the sale alone, but the discount is a bit high, reaching 90%. I don't know what that percentage is.
Activity: 57
Seeing a good sales record, I will try to buy some, though late, I am looking forward to good luck.
Good sales record? but not worth to buy when listing on kind of sh!tty market as bitebtc....waste of your time and money. The coin value is not worth even 1/1000 Usd cent.
Telegram channel does not provide any better info nor message, community with 30k members but just kind of only for airdrop and not real investor...
Activity: 42
Activity: 58
Dear Community,

thank you for your patience! The wait was worth it!

We contacted many Exchanges in the background and were now listed by the first one. https://bitebtc.com/ :point_left:

We're still waiting for more answers from other Exchanges. As soon as the news will come, we will contact you immediately.

Your C3X Team
Activity: 19
Merit: 10
Conn3x is a joke!
listed for free on bitebtc.com
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
I do not understand the project in improving Siri or Alexa, because both are not used for user interaction through audio , So what about having interaction with an app that will be developed for payments?
Activity: 55
no news fro the dev!!! fix.. its a one of another shitcoin.
Activity: 84
Wow, The project is wonderful, the idea is very interesting!   With such a hardworking team, this project will become popular and in demand in the market!
Activity: 55
no news about exchange? its SCAM or not!!
Activity: 35
Merit: 3
Lots of people talking about this project i guess it's very popular project and Ann thread is very active too im looking forward to it. I joined the group of telegram too and I think the project is developing very quickly.

Bonus paid to all miners on this pool, 50 C3X each

Date: 5/15/2018 00:19
To: CUQGhU3oa5PkhoydS3zoqa2r5rdQ7gYfGi
Debit: -50.00 C3X
To: CXA8LGtheCcbk9RpLiUTisocU2uwBoVyER
To: CJucPy14Mkf89rYqQFLuVoZakw3eEUbyge
To: CUyRxpvmTAnNDyTxNukza1JkA6Ut1F1HSw
To: CMzM6MA5NDdK9LGCrQ2TQVAWrYW8uW8xLZ
To: CMP5coRVF4PJhY9CxeqBHXi4txrA1nBo74
To: CPxYLD7sydFYTU1DNzbrKeHASuz8LKN2Tu
To: CbyrWWwMsrShHmr29xi3uKSGfq5486Skd8
To: CMYKX9kTzzSpPAeeUF3VY4JUXsPuDLXQ4p
To: CRuLjyiuppfYX1fHYRbbcxp5Un9Tg8C3fB
To: CYb6SFcGCvxr9YxTKvEgSYCW4keJ5sxtBA
To: CbUmU6db8ReY2qvNf3YTNy5gzcX3MuMTQD
Transaction fee: -0.001 C3X
Net amount: -600.001 C3X
Transaction ID: dde630a88ed6996c271bf8e766ad261b702329c78298ae617dab4b9d9ac0b50e

This is our 2nd bonus payout.
Stay locked for more...

Activity: 31
The team are hard working they answer all of supportor's question Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

Yesterday there was a temporary failure on the VPS. Now everything works.
http://prntscr.com/jfzxiy
http://prntscr.com/jfzxtp

MPOS Pool ...

We will have one setup also if the daemon compiles well.

Seems like some good work you have there mate Smiley

#crysx
It's BONUS time

On Sunday, May 13th,
all miners on Conn3x pool will get
BONUS
50 C3X coins each !

https://i.imgur.com/LTmvMnS.png

Bonus of 50 coins will be sent at once to all addresses listed here: http://62.77.153.143:800/workers
to all loyal and permanent miners.

LINK

Conn3x [C3X] mining pool instructions:

Username: Your C3X address
Password: Anything
Algorithm: X11
Stratum ( difficulty 8 ): stratum+tcp://62.77.153.143:3008
Stratum ( difficulty 0.05 ): stratum+tcp://62.77.153.143:3032
Stratum ( difficulty 256 ): stratum+tcp://62.77.153.143:3256

Pool payout threshold:   20 C3X coins.

https://i.imgur.com/T7TL49a.png

Start mining C3X