Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 Conn3x - Decentralized Chances - Smart Jobs!🌐 ICO 27.03.2018 - page 8. (Read 5118 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Here's report that Bitcoin Chaser has published. Feel free to check it out and share it!

https://bitcoinchaser.com/press-release/conn3x
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Next eleven days the chance to get a bonus of 90% will remain available. Before today quite few times thread rolled out before my eyes but didn't open it. After having read little about it found it really interesting. Hopefully will be able to get this offer before it meeting the end. A good combination of Pos and Pow will show good results.
Activity: 12

The project has strong foundations and if properly implemented, this will be successful.
Activity: 10
the fact that the ICO has been open so long (and extended by the looks); without the team even having contacted an exchange, nor any plans to do so in the future is a real eyeopener. feel free to correct me if they do have a listing, or even tentative plans.. but they've already got your money guys
Activity: 280
i hope this one the success to this project and the swap done successful
Developers with the approach to business looking very and very seriously. They have even approached signature of the company very responsibly and that to get to her, it is necessary to be at least hero.

Taking the project seriously is a must for a developing project, with the approach of the team behind, the project's potential in the market is looking great. Let's see if this one will succeed with the help also of the support of the community.
Activity: 182
Developers with the approach to business looking very and very seriously. They have even approached signature of the company very responsibly and that to get to her, it is necessary to be at least hero.
Activity: 616

Yeah, this kind of project have a huge potential to success in the future. Somehow as I visit their bounty campaign I noticed on their signature campaign requires too many post which is 40 minimum number of post. Well, hopefully those participant could reach that number of post which is too many for me.

40 isn't really high though if you're a regular posters, that's like what 5-6 posts a day every week which isn't really high if you think about it
All the matter is that it is necessary to write qualitative posts, there is enough shitposters in all branches which write any nonsense, to moderators it is a lot of work because of them. And in general you are right, 40 it is 9-10 posts a day that is quite real.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Yeah, this kind of project have a huge potential to success in the future. Somehow as I visit their bounty campaign I noticed on their signature campaign requires too many post which is 40 minimum number of post. Well, hopefully those participant could reach that number of post which is too many for me.

40 isn't really high though if you're a regular posters, that's like what 5-6 posts a day every week which isn't really high if you think about it
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
the title of whitepaper pdf is PowerPoint Presentation which means that they just converted a PowerPoint Presentation into pdf, Now I know why the whitepaper looks messy and unorganized and hard to understand !

I think they need some more improvements for making a programs like that for attracting investors. If they can manage to do a professional and neat presentation. It could have impressions for the public viewer and reader.

It's very difficult to gather a lot of funds right now. Everyone either wants to get out of the market or hold onto their main currencies like Ether and Bitcoin. Many ICOs are suffering now and far away from their hard caps.
You're correct but somehow we don't know yet the whole concepts, platforms, features and advocacy on this project. I agree that there are some company having the same idea on this project but somehow we need to know further informations on this project if it is applicable or not to each and everyone of us here in the crypto currency community.
Activity: 58
the title of whitepaper pdf is PowerPoint Presentation which means that they just converted a PowerPoint Presentation into pdf, Now I know why the whitepaper looks messy and unorganized and hard to understand !

I think they need some more improvements for making a programs like that for attracting investors. If they can manage to do a professional and neat presentation. It could have impressions for the public viewer and reader.

It's very difficult to gather a lot of funds right now. Everyone either wants to get out of the market or hold onto their main currencies like Ether and Bitcoin. Many ICOs are suffering now and far away from their hard caps.

Thanks for writing in. While you're right that the market sentiment is not on the positive side, however, we have received phenomenal contributions. We are happy to announce that the first stage is sold out successfully. The coin price is now 0,20$! We congratulate all the buyers.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

I think its still expensive to setup thier masternode for 100 000 conn3x tokens maybe they will lower down the cost if they dont make any sales.
Of such cost really to dare buy masternode not each inhabitant can. But it speaks also about serious intentions of the project. The less it will be started a masternode, the more there will be profit on everyone.
Activity: 616

The project not only is interesting in respect of investment, it first of all is ready for that in him everyone users could earn.

Activity: 560
Yes, I hope so. I really agree that this project gonna be succeeded because this project is really good in the future and there are so many chance to getting success.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Conn3x provides us with smart jobs. Who can understand and shorterly explain to me what it will be. Which vacancies will be on this platform?
As what I think, they will have a platform for freelance and other job related services. There has been a lot of project like this one but the difference is that the coin for this project is minable.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

awesome team, awesome company, great job! I'm sure the company will show great results!

Of course. This is the biggest ICO I have ever seen in my opinion because you can find so many jobs that you can find world-wide!

Well, I saw some ICO project like this and usually, you need to promote more on the social media like in freelance page to attract more members to join in. I also want to know if they can also pay fiat currency.
And this project is the same as those ICO before who were gone after collecting a huge amount of funds. They are not communicating to their supporters anymore. Hopefully, this project won't end up like that.
The platform should be advertised more. Advertising such concept would be beneficial for many people. I heard that their telegram has huge following, do they share any news there?
Conn3x team is actively involving in all the conversations in their official telegram channel and there was loads of supporters and investors who are actively involved for the doubts with the technical team to ultimately achieve a great success.
They need community involvement as well and make some visual plaforms to make thier project more interesting.

You are right, to be able to make this project successful, conn3x should have an active community that will help the project to increase its popularity.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Conn3x provides us with smart jobs. Who can understand and shorterly explain to me what it will be. Which vacancies will be on this platform?
I dodnt know that they also have that kind of ability on thier platform bud. If thats the case will we could see alot of job seekers accesing this platform.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

awesome team, awesome company, great job! I'm sure the company will show great results!

Of course. This is the biggest ICO I have ever seen in my opinion because you can find so many jobs that you can find world-wide!

Well, I saw some ICO project like this and usually, you need to promote more on the social media like in freelance page to attract more members to join in. I also want to know if they can also pay fiat currency.
And this project is the same as those ICO before who were gone after collecting a huge amount of funds. They are not communicating to their supporters anymore. Hopefully, this project won't end up like that.
The platform should be advertised more. Advertising such concept would be beneficial for many people. I heard that their telegram has huge following, do they share any news there?
Conn3x team is actively involving in all the conversations in their official telegram channel and there was loads of supporters and investors who are actively involved for the doubts with the technical team to ultimately achieve a great success.
They need community involvement as well and make some visual plaforms to make thier project more interesting.
Activity: 154

Pages:
Jump to: