Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 Conn3x - Decentralized Chances - Smart Jobs!🌐 ICO 27.03.2018 - page 5. (Read 5118 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I dont think so that ethereum much more potential that bitcoin.But I would say that two crypto coins really the best and equality in terms of people earnings and the value of it was really great.
Activity: 57
Dear community,

our wallets are now available for download. Please check our website!

Your C3X Team
I checked website but couldn't find the link and pool, can you please provide here or update your 1st post. Thanks.
Activity: 58
Dear community,

our wallets are now available for download. Please check our website!

Your C3X Team
Activity: 57
Hello

If there are indeed real people in this thread (not just bots jacking each other while talking about C3X 'gainz'); I have 8000 C3X which i was very lucky to mine early on.

Seeing as the 'last round' sold for 90c each; i would be happy to let mine for 50c - or to be honest, the best offer I hear.
Happy to do escrow/sign a message to prove i actually own the address.

Jef

How can you mine? when they not publish wallet and mining pool?

Also again question for Conn3x team, when you open for mining?
Dear community,

our ICO ended yesterday. 87,558,774 C3X coins were sold. We thank you very much for your support and participation.

We thought about what to do with the remaining coins. Burning, freezing or selling?

Our decision was to make a special Masternode offer: anyone who buys a master node (100,000 C3X) pays a price of $0.10 per C3X.
This offer is only available until we are listed on the external stock exchanges. Currently Yobit, Coinexchange or Cryptopia are under discussion.

Those who think that we are scammers with this offer are completely wrong.
We will release the github code and the wallets today or tomorrow, then everyone will see that everything is real.

Thank you.
Your C3X Team!

Activity: 77
Lots of people talking about this project i guess it's very popular project and Ann thread is very active too im looking forward to it. I joined the group of telegram too and I think the project is developing very quickly.
Good luck
Activity: 10
Hello

If there are indeed real people in this thread (not just bots jacking each other while talking about C3X 'gainz'); I have 8000 C3X which i was very lucky to mine early on.

Seeing as the 'last round' sold for 90c each; i would be happy to let mine for 50c - or to be honest, the best offer I hear.
Happy to do escrow/sign a message to prove i actually own the address.

Jef
Activity: 104
Looks like a very promising project. Good luck.
Dear investors,

hurry hurry hurry! Get the last coins of our ICO! Gratulation to all former buyers!

Your C3X Team
Seeing a good sales record, I will try to buy some, though late, I am looking forward to good luck.

Thankyou!
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
Seeing a good sales record, I will try to buy some, though late, I am looking forward to good luck.
Dear investors,

the price is now at $0.90 and soon the last hurdle is reached. We will continue as described in the roadmap. Wallets, Mining and Staking, Listing on the Exchanges.

Take your chance and buy coins,
there will be big surprises!

Your C3X Team
Dear Community,

as some have probably heard, the South Korean government plans to allow ICO back. Since the ban, many ICOs have gone abroad to evade the regulations. Despite the temporary ban, the crypto market in South Korea has developed very well and continues to grow.

We at Conn3x also benefit greatly from this news.
Invest now in Conn3x and benefit from a growing crypto market.

Join us!

Your Conn3x Team
Dear investors,

if you want to increase your money while you sleep, invest in good trends such as artificial intelligence!

Do it like the big players, e.g. here: https://www.fidelity.com/mutual-funds/investing-ideas/technology-sector-investing

A whole artificial intelligence fund, and we're in the middle of it.
Take the lead with Conn3x!
ICO price is still at 0.70$

Your C3X Team

Hello, What an good project! The dev.team looks professional with an assortment of different skills and skillsets. Good luck

Glad you liked it!
Feedback my friends are 8/10 they just love
ur platform gonna purchase also some conn3x

Thankyou so much!
Dear Community,

ICOs are the most lucrative investment opportunities since two years and it’s getting more and more attractive this year because of many countries forcing better regulations.

Also the principle of blockchain and cryptocurrency must be protected by all
community members: anonymity and independence!

We are one of the projects that live these values and additionally are open source.

Join us!

Your C3X Team
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Hi, everybody. Need some node addresses.
Give me some addnode= for syncronising blockchain please. And where is official on github?
Thx.
Pages:
Jump to: