Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] EiraCube Ecosystem bridges digital and traditional retail - page 8. (Read 7751 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Looks awesome. Why is there no discussion here?
don't really know why
Activity: 77
I think they are very intelligent and professional in this project.when the team is working hard continuously the coin will go to the moon in coming days.
Activity: 19
Please provide more information about the bounty program.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
https://owloper.com
This project is a promising unsold tokens are burned it will be good for prices. I like this project i hope it will be success.
Activity: 73
retails good related project on crypto ..it'll succeed
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
very promising project guys! Now I am reading the website and it looks very professional also.
Wish you all the best, joined the airdrop!
Activity: 63
mind blowing project one of the best project i ever seen
Activity: 213
Merit: 36
Very interesting project. it looks like a mix of Amazon and AirBNB on the blockchain. Looking forward to see how this project will develop in the future.
Activity: 7
This project is a promising one and I an very happy to be part of it
Activity: 34
Activity: 12
Good project.i hope will success.
Activity: 39
Look like a great project with a big team, I wish it would be the big and best ICO project in future.
Activity: 14
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
When there are new videos on YouTube channel? I would like to learn more about  project
Activity: 5
Activity: 95
Nice token. I´ll look forward to this project. Thank you!
Activity: 18
nice concept guys
Now is an era of economic globalization, the electronic commerce industry will usher in a rapid development time. Looking forward to the development of the project.
Activity: 46
Big opportunity and high capacity in this coin. I appreciate everything OK and all team is good working
Activity: 52
Big opportunity and high capacity in this coin. I appreciate everything OK and all team is good working.
Posted on:
This is amazing project, I really like it and I will look forward to ths project.Wish your best of luck!
Posted on:
Good priject abd first time market cryptocurrency launched.
Posted on:
 project has a bright future.I also hope this project becomes a great success and i am happy to be part of this great project.

I am not sure how to realize a pop-up store. So I am interested in this project and feel this project is promising.
Good luck and make us happy.
Activity: 13
EiraCube is an “Airbnb for retail goods”. Just rent a shelf and send us the goods. We take care of everything to have them sold in the best locations in the world! EiraCube is the world's first robo-powered pop-up store. It gives online merchants a fast, lean, and simple way to showcase and sell their products in high-end shopping malls globally.
Pages:
Jump to: