Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] EiraCube Ecosystem bridges digital and traditional retail - page 4. (Read 7751 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

I studied the road map and I very pleased to see that the work will be completed in a short time compared to other projects. The best teamwork.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Sad that this thread suffers so much from newbie shit posters burying all the important and interesting information. It's time to get rid of shit posters somehow.
Activity: 22
Good project with interesting concept.
Activity: 52
Join this bounty!!! Nice project...I recommend
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
I was just glad that there are worthwhile projects and that's why no one answers the questions. I'm very pushed away from the project
Activity: 26
Ocтaвaтьcя иннoвaциoнными и дocтигнyть цeли нe тaк yж пpocтo, вoзмoжнo имeннo этoт пpoeкт дocтигнeт цeли! Жeлaю yдaчи!
Activity: 234
my favorite activity
Activity: 14
Activity: 39
Activity: 1
Activity: 2
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I like the members of the team, they have a good background, like Google, Nokia. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 182
I very liked this project! interesting vision and new ideas
Activity: 8
Hi,

i have seen your project and looks interesting. You also have a bounty program or need a german translation from your ANN thread?

Regards
Activity: 16
Good luck with this project. The idea is good, left it in the broad masses to let go!
Activity: 435
 i have to admit that your project is more peculiar than the numberous other marketplaces that I've seen. Anyway I would like to ask you if your business model is adressed to buyers
Activity: 19
Activity: 157
good project nice work
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Very good project, I recommend
Activity: 121
you have very high marks. it's impressive. Tell me, on which territory will your platform function? Do you have a bounty campaign?
Pages:
Jump to: