Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] EiraCube Ecosystem bridges digital and traditional retail - page 3. (Read 7751 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
Really liked the idea, I wish you to collect Hard cap. Accordingly, I will participate
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I found in this article the 5 reasons that convinced me to invest in EiraCube
https://medium.com/@eiracube/5-reasons-why-you-buy-brett-tokens-607d666efd44
And the biggest reason is that I find the information both consumers and investors are beneficial
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Very smart idea. I have seen the rise of rent a shelf and popups here in The Netherlands rise as traditional brick and mortar retail is bumped due to online shopping. Very clean whitepaper to boot. Well done, it's refreshing to see something new in the ICO arena.
Activity: 196
Merit: 41
The rating of ICO has good trust and has a fairly good ICO rating value. I hope EiraCub can continue to run, and try to do this online shopping wonderful project.
Activity: 102
Interesting project for sure!!! Have a nice day for the project
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I have read this article: https://medium.com/@eiracube/robot-powered-shopping-futuristic-retail-for-the-here-and-now-73ed33603b8c
Using Robots for Retail Stores? I wonder how many robots can do work in a store?
Activity: 14

Looking forward to the the development of the project, can see a excellent potential in the idea of this project.
copper member
Activity: 26
Activity: 31
interesting vision and new ideas
hope u success.
good luck
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
I liked the concept of  EiraCube that  develops world’s first robo pop-up chain of stores. Placed in high-end shopping malls across the globe, it has robots instead of shop assistants which means amalagamation of blockchain with AI for Better visibilty for maximum profits with minimum costs. all the best for the project
Activity: 168
Hi, everybody!

EiraCube is now listed on ICOinRating.

You can support EiraCube through voting for it - http://icoinrating.com/eiracube/.

thanks sir
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
EiraCube partners with the leading shopping centre owners, real estate companies, and landlords who have exclusive access to the best brands and billions of customers in the fashion, food, lifestyle, technology, entertainment and leisure categories.

Is that already verified information or where do you get that info from? If they claim that it is the case, they should also have sort of proof for that. Like a CEO of a leading shopping centre publicly verifying a partnership or something like that.
Yes, you know, these partners are really very powerful, is a tonic for the start of the project, it is important.

Are you part of the team or why do you respond to my question? It is a serious question as partnerships also mean something to investors if they are good.
Activity: 3
Hi,

i have seen your project and looks interesting. You also have a bounty program or need a german translation from your ANN thread?

Regards
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
hey, I had such a good opinion about the project. but why does no one here answer the questions? maybe you should write in telegram?
Activity: 7
Hello.
What's the use of tokens?
Do the participants have to pay you for service or they just pay one another for goods?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
EiraCube is really an interesting and global project for online stores and merchants. It provides an opportunity for online merchants to increase sales due to the fact that their products will be provided offline hundreds of popular supermarkets around the world and they do not have to spend money to advertise their goods. EiraCube combines offline trading with online trading that gives great prospects for business growth.
Activity: 47
this project so good . i am very excited 
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Good to see this project. But ur bounty link is not working now.
Activity: 14
but where i will recieve my token? is there are any form?
Pages:
Jump to: