Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🔥🔥Etheera - real estate for the blockchain portal🔥🔥 - page 4. (Read 28207 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 255
In 2 days ICO Etheera is coming to an end and it is now almost reaching this very fantastic Hardcap and also the most I look forward to is the platform provided by Etheera. I will wait for future developments about this project because I think this project will be very useful for the future.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
FINAL 7 SALE AN BIG SUCCESS! RAISED $ 4 112 539 ETA GOES IN HARDCAP DIRECTION OF $ MIO 6!

HURRY UP AND JOIN THE FINAL 7 / 100% BONUS SALE BEFORE SALE ENDS JUNE 3TH 2018 OR HARDCAP CLOSE SALE EARLIER! Join at www.etheera.com

Phase: Final 7
Duration: 7 days
Hardcap Final 7: $6 000 000
Bonus Stage: 100% The highest exra offer
Currencys: BTC + 51 Altcoins
Price: 1 ETA = 0.000002 ETH ( BTC or other currencys except ETH, are calculated by the daily market price from coinpayments)
GUARANTED AND ANNOUNCED COINMARKETCAP RANKED TOP 35 EXCHANGE LISTING AT EXRATES AFTER ICO!

Best
Etheera
Etheera ICO 100% BONUS LAST 4 DAYS!

Hurry up, join and profit! Huge special offered 100% Bonus including guaranted listing at TOP 35 Exchange ''Exrates'' at the Coinmarketcap after this last Final 7 Sale phase.

Sale End: June 3rd 2018 10.00 UTC+1
Bonus: Maximal offered Phase with 100%
Final 7 Hardcap: $ 6 MIO
Price: 0.000002 ETH for 1 ETA
Accepted currencys: BTC + 51 Altcoins
Unsold Tokens burned!

Get your Etheera Tokens:
www.etheera.com

Watch the explanation of Final 7 and helpful how to Join Video including Dashboard explanation how to invest and manage your orders:
https://youtu.be/ol04Y2yPU7Q
Etheera FINAL 7 Sale with 100% BONUS STARTED!

Join now and benefit from this huge discount opportunity, this is the biggest final ICO Token Sale offer before we enter the Coinmarketcap with the guaranted listing and announced Exchange partner Exrates.

www.etheera.com
Final 7 The 100% Bonus Sale and how to Join explanation Video!

www.etheera.com

https://youtu.be/ol04Y2yPU7Q
Activity: 127
Merit: 13
MODERN FINANCE CHAIN
A good and wealthy project, but can we see who is on the team? This is a big thing, you need a very good team.
Etheera Exchange Listing & Final 7 News! 100% BONUS!

Register now for the Etheera Final 7 extra 100% Bonus Sale and get ready for this last call starting in about 24 hours!

Final 7 Hardcap: $ 6 000 000
Duration: 7 Days
Currencys: BTC + 51 Altcoins

Dont miss this huge Bonus opportunity shortly before we hit the first exchange Exrates!

Mainweb:
www.etheera.com

Register for Final 7 Sale: https://etheeratokensale.com/signup.php

Etheera

https://youtu.be/zPAju9t5XP4
Etheera will be listed on TOp coinmarketcap Exchange after ICO has finished!

Now its Official:

We have signed today the Agreement with TOP 35 ranked Exchange at Coinmarketcap and are happy to join the Trading World of Cryptocurrencys! YES!!!

Etheera will be listed after ICO has finished at Exrates! The official announces are in process and we are very excited about this new partnership.

ICO is running until June 3rd and we will shorty announce some Final Special Sale Bonuses for the last 7 days!

www.etheera.com
we have not accpeted new payments yet! will start this wknd

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
please tell us the data on fees on the site are correct? why I ask this question: I think that the fees are very, very small, the site displays the figure 43 ETH and this figure does not change for several days already
It is a promising project in the future, I am really considering to join and hope it will be prosperous
 My friend sent me this project, and I am very interested. This project looks great! You have a great project with a great team and supporters. Let’s make this grow up
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
In addition to the lease also planned to enter transactions related to land and investment in real estate?
I can find this information at WP: https://www.etheera.com/icowhitepaper-eng
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Hi, Manager, what's heard on the end of the fees, according to the plan on April 30 or extended the deadline? is the amount of money already

ITO will last until June 3.
Dear All, Good news:

The Major ICO Listing Sites has just updated our new extended token sale date and the new accepted currencies + KYC process. We are back listed from ended to ongoing list and with our launched APPS we got the trust and made a huge step up from just a white paper vision into an devloped decentral portal version! lets go now and lets raise until june 3rd to make the Software main solution become true.

We hope for better days and ways in the Real Estate Future and economy!
Etheera
www.etheera.com
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Hi, Manager, what's heard on the end of the fees, according to the plan on April 30 or extended the deadline? is the amount of money already
A few posts above have an answer to your question. This information is present on Twitter and on the Medium Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
In addition to the lease also planned to enter transactions related to land and investment in real estate?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
Thanks to the Etheera platform, which combines a blockchain portal, each user can find a home that is - what he wants, and anywhere in the world. This is complete freedom for users
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
The idea is excellent, but so far all projects have not reached the practical part. All why stop when the work on the project begins.
Perhaps one of the reasons for this phenomenon may be the fact that the money for the development of the project has already been collected... Wink

But do not be so pessimistic about projects. There are a lot of worthy projects which after collecting money began to work with the doubled force.
Pages:
Jump to: