Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🔥🔥Etheera - real estate for the blockchain portal🔥🔥 - page 8. (Read 28207 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
We kindly like to inform you that the White Paper update into Version 5.0 is in process and will be live very soon.
Activity: 630
Merit: 118
I saw the roadmap since 2013 and it's real project, i love it, the partner is many. news in the etheera site talk about etheera is TOP rated by leading Industry Rating TrackICO. GOOD RESPONSE and rate, im SURE WILL GOOD In the next  Smiley

yes right I also see a lot of activity in the real world, but is it true that the number of tokens of 75 billion numbers that so many hopefully can run successfully and can compete with other real estate tokens.
Yes, 75 million coins will be created and 70% will be sold.

It's quite a big work from 2013 on roadmap, but what about that tokens if you have some from that 70% unsold?
Do you have plans for burn remaining one?

i think it's a little hard to reach the target, but the rate in ico bench and track ico is good.just beliave to succes. and i hope unsold token will be burn. to make the token well
Activity: 1204
Merit: 630

New video about us

Video is great, Etheera is greater than Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
There is few real estate focused blockchain projects today. Given that real estate is a trillion dollar industry. Etheera is on the great path to success with blockchain and real estate.
you're right friend, etheera is  great project and  and we must make it succes with hard work and promot this proect well. positive thinking that this project will succes. just positive and hard work Smiley
That's correct because this Etheera project have the concept and roadmap who is very convincing. for make it this project in success a the future must do the hard work and the amount of support from the investors.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0

Reserved for Russian translation

We just have some good news! The referral Programm will be up and live in about 24 hours! We had some programmable issues with it and neeeded 2 more days to test before adding it. Now it will come good incl great easy ways to share your unique referral link internally!

Buy: https://www.etheera.com
Etheera there is bring and deliver the perfect service to your customers with Etheera. Reports and statistics for the owner or a structured settlement with the prospective of the acquisition of properties to the rental or purchase. it is looked good

Do you think that real estate and blockchain have a future? =)
Etheera there is bring and deliver the perfect service to your customers with Etheera. Reports and statistics for the owner or a structured settlement with the prospective of the acquisition of properties to the rental or purchase. it is looked good
It would be great if you placed links to sites with ICO ratings at the top of the main page. People will go to the site and immediately sees that the project is interesting and in demand in the crypto community. This should attract additional capital
Thanks for the advice!
We will do this.
Huge request to change the link to whitepaper. In this form, it is not convenient to work with the document. I cannot highlight text in full screen mode. And if you work in the window it is very inconvenient-you have to scroll not only the document but also the page of the site. Cry I would be very grateful. Smiley
I understood. I will ask the team to lay out a separate PDF document.
There is few real estate focused blockchain projects today. Given that real estate is a trillion dollar industry. Etheera is on the great path to success with blockchain and real estate.
Thank you.
Yes, this is one of the most powerful projects.

Ow, there you are trugad, I didn't notice immediately you were managing this thread also. This indeed needed some exposure and I hope the team and founders engage more in negotiations to build up a more cemented foundation for the real estate. I am looking forward to exciting news from the team behind it.
I'm everywhere =) I help the team achieve success.
you're right friend, etheera is  great project and  and we must make it succes with hard work and promot this proect well. positive thinking that this project will succes. just positive and hard work Smiley
I saw the roadmap since 2013 and it's real project, i love it, the partner is many. news in the etheera site talk about etheera is TOP rated by leading Industry Rating TrackICO. GOOD RESPONSE and rate, im SURE WILL GOOD In the next  Smiley

yes right I also see a lot of activity in the real world, but is it true that the number of tokens of 75 billion numbers that so many hopefully can run successfully and can compete with other real estate tokens.
i think it's a little difficult, but with hard work, im sure will be succes. just positif thinking Smiley about the result later.
fighting!! Smiley Smiley

[/quote

i think it's a little difficult, but with hard work, im sure will be succes. just positif thinking Smiley
Activity: 1204
Merit: 630
I discover etheera now. I think it is a great idea.

I will start read the whitepaper and get info about the project.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
It would be great if you placed links to sites with ICO ratings at the top of the main page. People will go to the site and immediately sees that the project is interesting and in demand in the crypto community. This should attract additional capital
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
I like the best one project I have. The most liked thing is the roadmap. A road map of 5 years ago. It is really great.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Are you planning to do the same thing PROPY and thats buying properties with crypto in the future?
I cant wait to be able to buy condos legally without any trouble online with crypto
in etheera there is Bring and deliver the perfect service to your customers with Etheera. Reports and statistics for the owner or a structured settlement with the prospective of the acquisition of properties to the rental or purchase. it is good
Pages:
Jump to: